🚪They're Out The Base With You🚪

-----------------------------
Pein
You didn't have anything to do this morning, and you knew Pein is sparing this day to take a break from paperwork. You wanted to hang out with him, even if he starts being philosophical then.

"Pein-kun, so you want to walk outside with me?" You peeked your head in his room. The orange haired leader was reading the morning newspaper, indicating he must have nothing to do. "Okay." He set aside the newspaper and grabbed his cloak.

At the same time, you both walked out base. There wasn't much interesting, you two talked for a while. Pein was mostly talking about the other members, and how Konan literally intimidates everybody. You can definitely see that.

You were focused on a view, giving the chance for Pein to sneak a lovely flower in your hair. "You remind me of Konan when she were your age." He smiled. You giggled as you pulled him in a friendly hug, he hugged back too.

Pretty much, you spent the whole morning outside with him, and as you both went back to base there was a mini brawl. You mentally face palm yourself as Pein stopped the fight.
-----------------------------
Konan

You read all the books you had and needed more, so you asked Konan if she can go with you. She happily obliged, immediately getting ready. Classic Konan.

She was quick, so you were out the base early than it takes for women to get themselves together. As both of you traveled to the local bookstore, there were funny conversations, like how Kakuzu lied to Hidan about getting ribs (Hidan's favorite food), and Hidan left the base for a week. He's still mad about it too!

At the bookstore, you were searching for new novels, then you caught an 'Icha Icha Paradise' book. You grinned to yourself at an idea. I'm gonna ask if I can get this book, and if she looks at me any type of way, I'll just smile it off and say I'm joking so she doesn't think I was being serious. But if she says yes, then bet!

"Hey Konan!" You called for her, trying not to snicker. She walked towards you to see if you needed help. "Do you think I'm old enough to have this." You asked, showing her the distinguished book. Konan looked at the book, but didn't say anything. She's probably just thinking. "Fine, but one thing." Wow, she actually let you. "And what would that be?" You listened to her. "Absolutely no one in the base should know, and get another book just so I don't look like a creep." You nodded and picked a random novel.

Konan offered to pay for it, so you let her. When you exit the store, you looked at Konan. "I was expecting you to say no." Konan looked back at you. "I was expecting myself to say no too. But you're mature enough, so why not?" Wow. Konan is a straight up cool mom.

When you went back to base, Konan took out the make out tactic book and hid it in her cloak so that no one catches you with it. A very very straight up cool mom.
-----------------------------
Itachi

It was a casual day of the week, and normally you and Itachi goes out for dango together. Sadly, he was still on his mission, so you has to go by yourself. You weren't sad, because who would be sad while having a sweet treat? Unless you're eating ice cream. Then you're supposed to be sad.

You were sitting at a little booth by yourself, ordering tons of dango with your high amount of allowance money Kakazu gave you. You brought a book to entertain yourself, so you didn't notice someone sitting across from you. They got your attention by taking a dango stick, which was about to trigger you.

You looked at the dango thief, but it was just your good, handsome friend, Itachi. "I thought we were suppose to go together." He softly smiled. "You were taking too long and I was hungry." You pouted. You heard him let out a low chuckle, before he reached across the table and rubbed your h/c hair.