❤When You Have A Little Crush On A Member❤

I know what I said how you see the members as family, but forget about it this scenario, I'm from Florida, not Alabama.

(It's a joke, chill)

Fyi, so you can find parts you find interesting:
Pein>Itachi
Konan>Kakazu
Itachi>Hidan
Kisame>Sasori
Hidan>Konan
Kakazu>Deidara
Deidara>Kisame
Sasori>Pein

I just wanted to switch up a bit so it doesn't relate to other scenarios.
-----------------------------
Pein

You were in Pein's office hanging out with him as he was doing some paper work. The conversation was long and simple, even if it was just you really talking, before you thought about someone, then went quiet.

Pein looked at you from his paper and noticed you shifting uncomfortably. "What's on your mind at this moment?" He asked, continuing to write.

Should I tell him? What if I get in trouble? You asked yourself. "Well, I uh...been thinking about someone." Pein looked back up at you. "Hmm, and who is that 'someone'?" He raised an eyebrow in interest. You repeated your own questions to yourself. The leader is asking you this.

"That 'someone' is somebody I like." You were taking it slow. Not only that, you started blushing a little. "Glad to see you met someone at school that seems less of an annoyance." Pein said. This made it a little difficult for you. "Actually, they're not from school." Pein was getting a little confused by this. "They're in base." You added.

Pein shot you a glance. You couldn't tell if he was shocked in a surprised or angry way. "And who is it in base, Y/n?" You swallowed your fear and spoke up. "Itachi-kun." You expected Pein to lash out, but he looked calm at your answer. "As long as it isn't Hidan or Deidara." He continued his paperwork. "You don't mind?" You questioned. "I trust Itachi to look after you. But if he interacts with you in such a manner, I won't punish him, but I'll end him." Pein explained in a way he sounds normal.

You gave him a terrified look. "Anyways, I have a lot of paperwork to continue, go check on the others or something. And don't get too cozy with Itachi." He teased on the last part. "Whatever baka." You blushed in embarrassment. You exit his office and headed towards your room.

In your room, you decided to read a good ass book to kill time. (You guys should read Warriors by Erin Hunter. It's a good ass series). You read up to three decent chapters, right until your door opened.

It was Itachi and he had a plate with a napkin covering it. "Hey, Y/n, I bought some dango we both could share." He gently smiled.

Omg! This is happening way too fast! Wait, you were with Sasuke, don't think about it, Y/n! About 2 different thoughts were fighting in your head, but then you got a great idea. Act natural.

Your eyes sparkled and you smiled back. "I appreciate it, Itachi." The handsome Uchiha stepped in your room, and sat beside you on your bed. He lifted up the napkin revealing the beautiful features of the sweet treat. There were two of them. You both took a piece to enjoy.

"How was the mission?" You asked starting a conversation. "It was quick, but Kisame had to make it long just to feed his sword."

As he talked about the mission, you took the time to admire this gorgeous man. His long black hair, with bangs covering his face. His eyes, even if his sharingan is active. Despite what he done is his past, he remained modest and gentle.

"Anyways, Y/n, how's your day been? You look like you got something on your mind." Itachi looked at you. "It's nothing, don't worry." You looked away from his gaze, eating a piece of dango. "Did something happen when I was gone?" He asked, also taking a bite of the treat. "No, not that I know of."