❓The Akatsuki Answers Your Question❓

Surprise!! I gathered the Akatsuki together to answer your questions you would asked in the Q&A part 2 chapter! Hope you enjoy~
-----------------------------
Pein

"Why did you bring us here?"

Your fans asked questions, now you got to answer them.

"Very well."

"So my hairdresser  has orange hair and many piercings... explain please 😐"

*Blinks once at the computer before looking at the camera*

"I don't need to explain. Your hairdresser must be a big fan. Maybe they want to be God, like me."

"How do you feel about the ship Obito x Konan?"

"Ugh, that's a thing?"

Here's something I found-

...

"This world knows pain. Now turn off the camera."
-----------------------------
Konan

"This is new to me." *Konan smiles and looks around*

"Now what questions do I have?"

"Can you make me a paper swan?"

"Can I?"

*Proceeds to summon a piece a paper and forms it into a beautiful swan*

"There we go! Now how do I send this to you?"

*Swan proceeds to fly off*

"Uh, well then 😅"

"Would you like to be a Kindergarten teacher and do origami tutorials?"

"Hmmm, that doesn't sound like a terrible idea. But then again, what goes through Kindergartners' minds that would make them do strange things?"
-----------------------------
Itachi

Okay Itachi, if you can wear the microphone, everything is set for your questions.

"Hm." *equips microphone*

"Can you give me advice for babysitting?"

"Babysitting? Hmmm, let's see... make sure to feed the child a nice meal with no more than 19 grams of anything with sugar. Be sure to add vegetables with the dish too."

"If the child is misbehaving, keep your patience. It may seem like nothing is happening, but believe me, something good will be the results."

"Also, kids can be messy, so watch out for small pieces of toys, when you walk around."

*flashbacks on stepping on a logo while chasing Sasuke*

"You'll thank yourself later."

"Can you imagine "Mr. Blue Skies" playing during the massacre?"