🎃What They Do For Halloween🎃

-----------------------------
Pein

As boring as he can be, he spends his time scaring the shit out of people for his own amusement. But will deny it later.
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan goes out the base to see the pretty, or spooky, decorations. Also she does like handing out candy to kids. But as soon Hidan shows up for his candy, she will just stare at his weird ass.

And what type of candy is he thinking about?
-----------------------------
Itachi

Trick or Treat, Sakura should be yeet, give Itachi some Dango to eat.

He will just be off at the dango shop for the special Halloween event. AMD if not, just hand him some of the candy you don't eat. He accepts that too.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Kisame is annoyed during Halloween.

"Nice costume, bro!"

"Wow, that's actually freaky!"

"Fish are friends, not food!"

And then there's Itachi, teasing him about the chihuahua in a dolphin costume.
-----------------------------
Hidan

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I'M GONNA EGG YOUR HOUSE AND STILL YOUR KIDS' CANDY!"

"AHHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHASING KIDS WITH MY SCYTHE IS FUN!"

"AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA...ew did this old lady give me butterscotch? DISGUSTANG!" *r.i.p old lady*
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

Forced to by candy just for Konan to hand out.

Also forced to rent some horror movies.

Forced to spend money on Halloween decorations, even though this was suppose to be a hideout. It's okay, his old ass only bought one tiny ass Jack-o-lantern.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Welp, one of those time of the years to just light shit up. He did a good job.

But for real, he actually put a firework show out in the village, it was very dope.

You see, Deidara's too old to trick or treat, so if you just...give him half of your bag that'll be great!
-----------------------------
Sasori

-Confuses everyone, because he looks like a little boy.

-Creeps the fuck out of little kids whenever he twists his head in a full 180°.

-He really suits well during this time.
-----------------------------
Idk what to fucking write for a proper Halloween scenario 🙃

Also, I made this on 10/12 something like that, today is 10/30, so the next day I'll post this. All I want to say is my bad for ghosting this scenario, one sec I got put in quarantine for 2 weeks, the next sec I fully switched to online school.

I'm probably gonna continue to ghost this book, unless I do feel like writing something.