😞Getting Bullied😞

B/1- Bitch 1
B/2- Bitch 2
B/3 Bitch 3
Enjoy!
-----------------------------
Pein

Another shitty day at school. Let's take a recap on why it was shitty: You got insulted multiple times, your work got copied, and you were blamed for it. Your presentation was horrible, and gum got stuck in your hair, before it was cut out.

Walking back to base alone, you practiced on keeping your tears to yourself. You knew that you're not suppose to take bullshit from haters, but things like that can still hit you deep.

At the entrance of the base, a little more awaits you. "Y/n, when you get back, please head to my office. Sincerely, Pein." You read. You took the more and headed inside traveling to Pein's office.

You slowly opened the door, and there he was doing the enormous stack of paper. "Sorry to steal your time, I just needed your assistance again with paperwork." Pein said. You didn't say anything and sat at the desk, taking one of his pens. The 'heartless' leader did take notice, but didn't say anything.

Nothing was said in the moment, and Pein felt like something was wrong. It was usual for it to be quiet, but something told him there was something wrong. He eyed you and saw that your eyes were dull in a saddening way. Next, he saw that your hair looked odd.

"Y/n, what happened at school today?" He spoke up. He didn't want to hint around, waiting for you to tell him that nothing was wrong, so he decided to ask a direct question. "Nothing. I'm fine." You said with no expression. "No you're not. Your hair says something, and your eyes says another thing." Pein said. "So I'm going to ask again. If you don't answer, I will keep you in the room until you tell me."

You sighed in annoyance. You chose not to answer, and continue working on paperwork for him. He looked at you blankly before focusing back to his work.

Luckily, at the same time, unfortunately, there was less daily paperwork than before. You quietly stood up and went towards the door. When you opened it, Pein's hand instantly closed it. "I didn't forget what I said. Now tell me." Dear Lord, I am not in the mood. "Leader-sama, please let me out. I'm not in the mood and I had a busy day." You reasoned. "Well, looks like you'll be in here with me for a while then."

You groaned in agitation and walked backed over to his desk. "Y/n." Pein called with a voice that sounded like he was getting pissed. You looked into his rinnegan eyes. Yep, he was getting impatient with you, so you better tell him or someone will get bodied.

"Fine..." You gritted your teeth. "I was harassed at school today." Pein raised an eyebrow in slight interest. "How?" "Does it matter how?" Your gut stung at the thought of what happened, and Pein could see it in your face. "Would you like me to speak to your teachers?" Pein offered, instead of asking if he could teach your bullies pain. "S-sure...whatever." You muttered. Pein opened the door. "You may leave now. If you need anything, I'll be here." Pein said in a gentle tone. You shyly nodded and exited the office.
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan doesn't fuck around with you getting bullied. That's a damn fact.

If you come home with any type of symptom of bullying, she'd put the whole school on lockdown to find out who did it. We need more moms like Konan.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You were walking back to base after school until 3 familiar classmates walked from behind a tree. Great. Now I have to deal with them. "Hey Y/n. Where ya going? Don't tell me you forgot that you had to do all of our homework." B/1 spoke. "B/1, I've never said anything about it, and you should know that I stopped doing homework freely." You said.