💙They Say They Love You💙

-----------------------------
Pein

Tonight you had homework, and it was too difficult. You know you don't understand the lesson if you sit in the same place for 5 hours.

Your mind was slowly giving up, now you were just tearing pages out of your notebook and making airplanes and origami out of it.

"What are you doing with your assignment?" You looked to see rinnegan eyes staring at you. "Giving up on it. Duh." You muttered, putting your focus back into your unfinished work.

Pein sighed and went back into the kitchen. "Y/n." His stern voice called. "Hm?" You hummed at him. "I love you."

Well that was unexpected. You were confused and blushing. "I....love you too.?" Pein's footsteps drew further from your presence. That was sudden...
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan was ordered on a few day mission. And you felt a bit anxious and sad for her leaving.

She entered your room to say bye, but caught you in your feelings. "Oh, Y/n, you know I'm not going to be out for too long." Konan said.

Before you got the chance to object, Konan quickly pulled you into a hug. "I love you so much, dear." You hugged her back, very tightly. "I love you too!"

You felt a little bit better after that, but you were still sad Konan was gone the next 2 days.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You went to the dango shop alone and ordered a few. You were about to eat the last 2 pieces before realizing that you ordered Itachi's favorite flavor. So why not give it to him?

You went back to base and went straight to his room. "Itachi." You called. The silent Uchiha opened the door and stared down at you without saying one word.

"I brought you a few pieces of your favorite-"

*tap*

You were cut off by Itachi swiftly tapping your forehead. "Uh, what does that mean again?" You said awkwardly.

The Uchiha didn't say anything. But he did start repeatedly tapping your forehead, you trying to run away from from him.

It's just a sign that he loves you, what can you say?
-----------------------------
Kisame

You were in big shark boi's room, hanging out. Of course, that didn't last long since you passed out right on him.

He noticed your unconsciousness and chuckled to himself. "I love this kid so much!" He said, rubbing your h/c hair.
-----------------------------
Hidan

"So perhaps it is the context, which words are spoken that gives them a power of meaning."

Hidan randomly explained, you don't know what's going on, but you were right next to him, trying to figure it out. But then...

"I LOVE YOU, Y/N!" Hidan shouted at you, scaring the absolute fuck out of you. He said it without any context. And it's like...why?
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

You were whooping Hidan's ass in multiple rounds of Uno. We all know how he can get, and salty isn't the word.

"Y/N STOP BEING A FUCKING TRYHARD!"

"shut the fuck up and get good then." You simply said. And like that, Hidan left the room so he doesn't end up beating a child. Kakuzu witnessed everything.

"You know, I love you sometimes." He chuckled, counting his money.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara was a bit shy to say it in voice, so he said it in fireworks.

"UOY EVOL I" The fireworks spelled.

Deidara didn't say anything, he was sweating in embarrassment. "Love you too, Dei." You giggled.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Sasori needed help with his puppets, but he asked in a rude way.

"If you stop being rude, then maybe."

"Fine. I love you." You looked at him with a face of disappointment.

"Can you help me now?"

I did rush this scenario, I am tired, also I do have a squeaky Guinea pig on my back, so I'm just gonna go