🐍When You Encounter Orochimaru🐍

-----------------------------
Pein

You didn't mind Orochimaru's arrival, when he joined the Akatsuki. Everyone else usually gossip or complain about him, like Hidan asking if he was a homosexual, and Sasori complaining about how Pein let him join, despite his protest. Deidara was also complain with him.

Sure, he did look weird, but that didn't matter. Well, people say Kisame looks scary, yet he's just a big teddy bear. But now, it didn't matter, in the middle of the night, you discovered who the hell that snake is:

It was around 3:30 in the morning. You were still quietly sleeping. Then, that's when you heard your door open. Since you were such a light sleeper, you slowly awoken. You were still too tired to turn over to see who it was, but the first thing that came to mind was Hidan pranking you. For some reason, you didn't care, you just hoped you had to actually get up for the prank.

That's when you heard the door close and locked. Confused about this somewhat new prank, you tried to tell off him off. "Hidan, if you prank me at this time of night, I'm going to get Kakazu to decapitate you. And we both don't want that to happen. So please get out," you mumbled.

You just heard a chuckle as a response. It didn't sound like Hidan. You slowly peeked around your right shoulder to see who it was. It was a tall, pale man, with long black hair. Despite the dark, you could make out his amber snake-like eyes. He had his cloak on, and a creepy grin painted on his face. Oh it's the new guy. You told yourself, but you felt slight chills as you realized he was the one who locked your door.

You fully sat up on your bed, rubbing the sleep out your eyes. "You must be Orochimaru. What are you doing in my room, and why did you lock the door?" You exhaustively asked in a concerned tone.

"Well, Y/n dear, I know that you know a lot about the Akatsuki. And you, out of everyone, would most likely be willing to tell me." He stepped towards your bed, causing you to scoot back into a wall. "I-I'm sorry, but you're new, and leader-sama taught me better than that. You were starting to get worried, since he avoided your question.

"Oh come on, you know Leader-sama doesn't have to know you told me." He stepped forward once again. You were getting way too uncomfortable on how close he was getting. "I'm sorry, but no!" You said in a complete whimper. "I see." Orochimaru sighed, still holding the same grin.

You were a little relieved and hoped he just get out your room, not until you felt something cold and scaly lock around both of your wrist behind your back. "I guess I'll just have to force them out of you." He chuckled, licking his lips, revealing his long snake tongue. You looked at what was tied around your wrists. Snakes! You were about to try and make an escape, but more snakes wrapped around your ankles. You stared at Orochimaru with pleading eyes, hoping he'd just command the snakes to back off, then leave. But that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. As he pulled you closer to him and looked over you, you pulled your face far from his.

He grabbed your chin, and forced you to face him. He gave another creepy smile before whispering in your ear: "Last chance, Y/n. Tell me everything about the Akatsuki."

Your response was just whimpering, before hearing a familiar phrase.

"ALMIGHTY PUSH"

The door, along with the surrounding wall, fell into pieces. Pein!

You were relieved as hell to see him, meanwhile Orochimaru frowned in disappointment while slithering off of you. "Care explaining why you're in the wrong room?" Pein said, arms crossed.

"There's no point in lying, but I'll tell you my motives in the morning. Don't you think it's too late for all the racket?" Orochimaru chuckled, with a pathetic excuse. As he got up, you felt the snakes slowly slithering away from your wrists and ankles. Relieved, but still scared, you jumped off the bed and quickly made your way to Pein, avoiding getting near the sick snake man.