🛡Being Overprotective🛡

-----------------------------
Pein

It's about time someone invited you over to their house to hang out. Nothing bad about being in base 24/7, but finally you don't have to rely on school weeks to hang out with your friends.

You were getting ready to go out. You were wearing a tank top with shorts, since it's too hot to dress fancy. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. Yay. I'm going to someone else's house. EEEE!

You walked past Pein's office, his door wide open, the sound of his can on high. He took one glance at you and went back to writing. But then something pulled his attention.

"Y/n!" He yelled. His deep, loud voice startled you for a moment. You walked backwards to his office and poked your head in. "Yes, Leader-sama?" His rinnegan eyes observed you. "Are you going somewhere?" You smiled and nodded. "Where?" "To a friend's house!" "Dressed in that?" You frowned in confusion and looked at your clothes. You didn't see the issue. "What do you mean?"

Pein stared dead in your e/c eyes. "You're too exposed for the public. Go cover up." Excuse me? "I am covered up!" You defended. "Then why am I pointing it out. You look exactly like a girl Hidan would drag in."

That sentence crossed the line. Technically, Pein was saying you're dressed like a whore, but he didn't mean it like that. How else could you take it though? "Alright, I'll remember that." You scoffed, and walked back to your room. Pein killed your whole mood, and now you were sitting in your room tearing up.

And all he wanted to do was make sure you don't get touched or looked at.
-----------------------------
Konan

A rare occasion, you were training with Hidan. Except, the training was actually playing around. Either way, Konan wasn't too bright on the idea of you training with Hidan.

Konan was walking outside base doing her own thing, before turning to the side to see you and Hidan. Hidan beside you on the ground tickling you, as you squirmed around laughing.

Konan's mother senses were tingling. In her view, it looked like you were screaming as Hidan was trying to strangle you. Devastation filled her soul as she ran right towards you both. She used her chakra to form a bunch of kunais. And it got both of your attention.

Confusion struck you, not knowing why Konan was invading the two of you, but you realized how the kunai aimed towards Hidan. Oh no... "Um, Konan. What the fuck?" Hidan asked in a freaked out tone. "How dare you lay a finger on Y/n!" You could see the shadow covering Konan's face. You had to do something.

"Konan?" You spoke. "It's okay, dear. I'm here!" You stood up and went in front of Hidan to protect him. "You're probably misunderstood. Hidan and I were just playing!" For the first time in a while, Konan felt dumb. "Oh. My mistake." She settled her attack down before walking off, embarrassed.

You turned around towards Hidan to see him very terrified. "That chick scared the fuck outta me!"
-----------------------------
Itachi

Itachi was responsible for grocery shopping for the base, and you decided to help him. Right now you both were in the frozen meat isle. Itachi was looking for the cheapest required item, meanwhile you were just looking around.

A young man was right beside you, also looking at the frozen meat. "Excuse me, Miss, but do you know where-" The man was about to ask you for help until he randomly collapsed on the floor.

At first you gasped, thinking he had a heart attack or something before realizing you were with Itachi. You turned around to see Itachi standing there, holding frozen chicken. "Itachi!" You growled. "That man was talking to you. I'm not about to have you go through the same thing a 3rd time." You knew what he meant. But it was nothing related to that. "Itachi, he was about to ask one simple question. And then you used your sharingan."

"Hm." Itachi turned and walked towards the fruit isle. You looked at the unconscious man, before shaking your head and trailed the edgy weasel.
-----------------------------
Kisame

So Kisame took you to an old, but beautiful lake. And apparently it has dolphins! You didn't know it was possible but you weren't complaining. Kisame was swimming around, and you were just sitting back enjoying the view.

You noticed something shiny and moving, but in a different pattern of the water. You looked closer at it, before a head popped up and spit water in your face. You giggled as you wiped your face. It was a dolphin, and it looked like it wanted to play. You reached for it to touch it, and the dolphin helped you out by swimming towards your hand.

It was smooth, almost like a hard boiled egg. You were smiling too hard at the majestic creature, right until you could see Kisame behind it. You could tell he was jealous. He dove underwater and pulled the tail of the dolphin. You couldn't do much but just stare in annoyance.

Kisame then popped of above the surface, getting out. He dragged you away towards the water so you couldn't touch the dolphin. "Kisa, what the hell?" You shouted. "That dolphin was trying to hurt you. I know what I saw." You rolled your eyes at him. "Whatever, baka!" You pouted.
-----------------------------
Hidan

You were with Hidan and Kakuzu, heading towards the bounty place once again. Only the situation was very different than last time. Not even 5 seconds when you entered the same reeking place, Hidan started randomly screaming at people.

"EXCUSE ME? WERE YOU JUST LOOKING AT THAT LITTLE GIRL YOU SICK FUCK?! HELL NO! I OUGHTA KICK YOUR ASS!"

"IF ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE TRYING TO CATCH A CASE, YOU CAN CATCH THESE HANDS AS WELL!"

"KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS AWAY FROM THIS CHILD, OR I'LL TAKE THEM FOR LORD JASHIN!"

You didn't say anything, and Kakuzu just let him say whatever. Perhaps because he would do the same maybe. You didn't know, but no one was even trying to interact with you, Hidan was taking it a little way over the top.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

All you wanted to do was hang out with Kakuzu while he did a personal mission. Since Hidan wasn't around, Kakuzu wrapped his tentacles around you the whole time and carried you place to place.

"Kakuzu. So you think this is a little too much?" You sighed asking him. "I don't think so." He replied, sounding proud of his 'smart' choice.
-----------------------------
Deidara

You've never been in town with Deidara much to your notice. So you decided to take him out for lunch. He gladly joined you, but for some reason he had thoughts to himself.

I've never been to the village with Y/n much, hopefully it would be art! Hm...She looks a little bit smaller than I realized... And she goes out commonly? Wait did that man just look at her? I don't get it! Why are people looking at her? Maybe she's exposing too much? Do they want to hurt her, un?! Not on my watch, my man!

As you walked past someone, you gently smiled at him, just being a friendly stranger. He did too, but Deidara didn't like it. Next thing you know, smoke filled the area and you felt like you were being risen off the ground.

The smoke began clearing up, and you see that you were in the air, on a clay bird. "Deidara?!" You turned towards him, very dumbfounded. "What is this about?" "Too much people were staring at you, hm." He grumbled. "But what about lunch??" "We can go there later, yeah!"
-----------------------------
Sasori

Sasori wanted you to help him with potions, but somehow it was at a different context. He has you do the most irrelevant thing, like folding puppet clothing, or read a manuscript on building puppets.

You asked him why you were doing it, only to just get the word "because" and nothing else. "Can you get another flask?" Sasori kindly asked. You nodded before getting up and going to his cabinets. You saw that the glass beaker was on the top shelf, so you simply got a still and climbed it.

Sasori wondered why is there so much movement in the corner of his eye, so he turned to see what you were doing. "Y/n!" He yelled. His voice scared you, but the sudden chakra strings wrapped around you didn't make you trip. "Sasori! I was close to getting it! What is the matter with you?!" You argued. You were still bound by his strings when he settled you on his bed. "I don't want you to hurt yourself, so I'll get it." Sasori sighed before getting the flask. "Can you free me at least?" You asked. " No. What if you find another way to hurt yourself?" You mumbled to yourself on how the ignorant puppet is being a bit overprotective.