🤡Their Partner Tells A Secret🤡

-----------------------------
Pein

Konan was brushing your hair, just having a girl moment with you. Everything was so peaceful at the moment. The soothing feeling overwhelmed you in mind.

There was a knock on the door, but you didn't mind it. When the door opened, it was just Pein. He looked at you before looking at Konan.

You heard him blabbering about something, but you weren't 100% active to listen. But, you could tell it was something either serious, or just his conscience.

As he walked off, without closing the door, Konan released all of her repugnance. "Hey Y/n. Wanna hear a secret?" Konan said with a tone filled with dissatisfaction. You didn't even get to make one sound.

"The reason why it's required to wear nail polish is because Pein did something stupid while drunk, and now his nails are permanently painted."

You had to think that through. "So now we have to wear nail polish?" Konan nodded. "He was scared that someone would mock him. Pfft, he couldn't even make up a reason for it, when it was addressed."

Damn, Pein. That's pretty stupid. Pein popped his head back in the room. "Is that really necessary?" I sense an upcoming argument. "Is every comment you make, necessary?" Konan barked back. Pein just rolled his eyes and walked away again, not closing the damn door.
-----------------------------
Konan

Pein needed your help with paperwork. And on a rare note, Konan was also helping... She did kept making origami.

Now realizing it, she never takes her hair down. Even if she goes to sleep. Yes, she takes the origami out, but that doesn't make a difference.

"Konan, how come you never let your hair down?" You asked, looking at her blue hair. "Oh. Because I like it this style." She answered.

"Or because she's scared of letting out a loud moan when her hair accidentally gets pulled." No the hell Pein did not say that. "She does have really long hair. And it did happen before. Probably wasn't the first time." And he still keeps talking?

"Y/n, go ahead and give us a few minutes." Konan said in a cheerful tone that gave you chills. You quickly and quietly exited the office. Instantly, the sound of yelling and stuff being tossed everywhere displayed.

Pein really doesn't have any chill... Goddamn.
-----------------------------
Itachi

Pein gave you permission to go with Itachi and Kisame on their mission. And boy, Itachi was so dull on talking.

After around the 12th attempt of trying to make him talk, Kisame got an idea. His face says it all too. "You know what's wild?" The shark man whispered to you, loud enough so Itachi can here. He was only a few steps ahead of both of you.

"One time he didn't deactivate his genjutsu while looking at Konan." You gasped, covering your mouth. "It was an accident! I didn't expect her to be right there!" Itachi snapped back, defending himself. The blush on his face was telling the truth.

"Was it really?" Kisame fawned. "You probably enjoyed the view. Honestly, who wouldn't?" "Hey! That's my mom you're talking about! Chill!" You growled. You looked at Itachi, and saw he had a nosebleed.

"Uhh, excuse me for 10 seconds." Itachi disappeared into a bunch of crows. Kisame laughing, you just highly uncomfortable.
-----------------------------
Kisame

At the dango shop with Itachi, you and him were talking about Kisame. There were agreements and disagreements.

"Kisame isn't scared of anything. Change my mind." You grinned with no humbleness. Itachi raised his eyebrows. "Very well. One time on Halloween, Kisame ran away from a chihuahua wearing a dolphin costume."

For real? What if that's a lie? But it's Itachi that says that. "I don't believe that." You brushed it off. "Then ask him. You know if he's lying or not."

---Time skip brought to you by Hidan discovering Ban from seven deadly sins---

"Hey Kisame!" You called, Itachi right behind you to watch how this plays out. "Huh?" Kisame appeared.

"Is it true that you ran away from a chihuahua wearing a dolphin suit?" Kisame's eyes widen, and he looked at Itachi, whom seem to just sit there. "You told her?!" He growled. "Yes. Proof that you do have something you're scared of. Also because it was hilarious." Itachi crossed his arms.

Kisame picked you up and put you to the side and marched towards Itachi in an angry pattern. You all know what happens next. They start fighting each other.
-----------------------------
Hidan

You were helping Kakuzu carry his money packages, while Hidan sits there like the lazy fuck he is. He was loudly bragging about every woman he fooled around with, all different types.

"And you're not afraid of any disease?" You scoffed. "I'm. Fucking. Immortal. I don't have to." Hidan laughed it off.

"You say that, but remember the time you were burning so bad, you wanted to die?" Kakuzu pointed out. You made sure you were a good 8 feet away from Hidan. Hidan grew embarrassed from the memory.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up! I wore protection!" Hidan objected. "Yeah. But somehow it didn't work. Wanna explain that?"

Hidan's explanation contained stuttering. "You know what, fuck it! I don't have to explain shit! At least I got laid!" And Hidan stormed off.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

On a bounty hunt with Hidan and Kakuzu, somehow Kakuzu got in a fight with another bounty hunter, and you got to see the type of attacks Kakuzu can do. Hidan was beside you, yawning in boredom from the fight.

"Wow, Kakuzu is a good fighter!" You said, your e/c eyes sparkling. "Pfft. Hopefully he doesn't break his back performing a jutsu like last time." Hidan shrugged. You looked at him. "What?"

"Someone took his money and ran off, and when he tried to do a jutsu, he broke his own back. You should've been there, that shit was a whole different level of funny!" Hidan chuckled at the thought.

But Hidan wasn't chuckling anymore as soon as tentacles wrapped around him and pulled him right into the altercation.
-----------------------------
Deidara

It was a random party night, a majority of the members drunk. Deidara was very noticeably drunk, him being the loudest since he's blowing random things up.

You and Sasori, both 100% sober, were watching as some members were trying to prevent Deidara from further damage.

"Sometimes I worry about Dei." You sighed. "I don't." Sasori commented. "Before you showed up, he used to make out with his mouth hands." Excuse me, what?! "Huh?!" You raised an eyebrow at Sasori. He looked back at your shorter figure. "You heard me correctly."

"And you're not concern about him at all?" "I don't know how to feel about him at certain times."

You never told Deidara what Sasori told you, but it was guaranteed you made sure everything he touches was clean.
-----------------------------
Sasori

You were with Sasori and Deidara, Sasori fixing puppets, while Deidara just kept blabbering about stuff.

"Ay, brat, can you talk about something interesting? No one cares about your stupid explosions." Sasori hissed. Deidara rolled his eyes, and sat straight up, looking at you.

"Hey, Y/n, wanna hear something interesting?" You looked at him without saying anything. "Sasori walked around base naked before, and didn't see anything wrong with it!" Blondie started laughing.

"I really don't." Sasori said. You sighed in annoyance. "You'll understand some day." You said, your voice drowning in the sound of Deidara's laughter.

"I didn't even know that he had one! Or was that even it?" You were disgusted at Deidara's thoughts.

40th scenario!!!

Question: Which scenario is your favorite?

I enjoyed writing the encounterment with Orochimaru the most