⛑Most To Least Supportive⛑

I'll probably do rank scenarios just for the fun of it, or I'm just lacking creation. You tell me how you like it.
-----------------------------
1. Konan

Let's face it, Konan is the most parental figure around base. And that isn't what you want, but you do need it.

She's the sweetest. Sometimes, you don't really know why she's an S ranked criminal with a personality like flowers.

There isn't anything to object with Konan being on top of the list, nothing negative is between your relationship with her. So hurray, Komom? See what I did there?
-----------------------------
2. Kisame

Kisame, being the most loyal one in the Akatsuki, would also be loyal to someone who supports him. Which is you.

Left and right, he always stick by your side. You have a problem? He'll help out if he needs to.

So why is he 2nd place? Nothing bad, I mean he did almost drown you with his stupidity, but only because Konan beat him with her mother instincts.
-----------------------------
3. Itachi

The Uchiha is like Kisame, just a bit more independent. But realize you're one of the main people he's willing to hang out with, and actually be satisfied with, unlike Deidara or Hidan.

The moments you two have together can almost get as close as his moments with Sasuke. And that's another thing! You know Sasuke. He has someone who can properly understand him by that.
-----------------------------
4. Hidan

Okay, okay, okay. I know what you're probably thinking. "Goddess?! What the fuck are you smoking? Can I have some?"

Here me out, Hidan is ranked in the spot for a good occasion. Or you can call it decent. Either way.

Most of the time, not all, you and Hidan are pals. You consider him as the most fun friend around base. Since he's childish in a way you think is fun.

He can really go over the top with it though, just for his own amusement, sometimes you can strike back to get even. You're friends and enemies with him.

Friends and enemies...

Frienemies!
-----------------------------
5. Deidara

I was close to placing Deidara on top, but now looking at it, hebwould be a bit lower.

Deidara probably cool with you because you support him. Every childish argument you had with him is when you don't support something of his.

But, he still sees you as a caring friend, and will return the favor in any way. Apart from having Hidan test your ability to defend yourself.

Deidara only did that to see if you had to be monitored or not, apart from friendships.
-----------------------------
6. Kakuzu

Kakuzu doesn't really be around you a lot. And if he is either in his room or the bounty hunter's place, using you as bait.

But it's okay, you consent to it. You always had fun with it, meanwhile he's just in it for the money.
-----------------------------
7. Sasori

It's not like he's not supportive of you, but as a puppet that literally don't feel emotions, it's difficult for him to support you in every single situation. Emotionally to be specific.

If you were in danger, he would step right in. But we all know what he does when you're in a bad mood...just sits there and not say anything. Just a -_- face.
-----------------------------
8. Pein

Yes, Pein is a guide to you. He teaches you lessons you can understand well. You two have a decent relationship.

Thing is...Pein could be a real dick sometimes, but you let him get away with it. He's very strict with sparring sections. Comments something unnecessary in a positive moment. And he's narcissistic as fuck.

(I shouldn't be talking.)

He's just an edge lord trying to make you like him.

You could see why Konan never bothered to hook up with him.
-----------------------------
Isn't 100% accurate, but what do you think?