👀How You See Each Other👀

-----------------------------
Pein
You see him as a mentor. It's ironic since he likes to be recognized as "God" or just simply "Leader-sama". On the outside, you do refer to him that way, but in a personal connection with him, he guides you through his lifestyle, which interests you. Some life lessons are also included for you, and you listen carefully to them.

Pein sees you as an apprentice, or his bright pupil. It's a perfect match since he does teach you individual lessons that might assist you one day. On the outside during lessons, he doesn't really seem provoked, but in the inside, he enjoys teaching you. Pein notices how you're very attentive whenever you talk to him, which eventually does encourage him to tell you part of his past, but he usually stops himself from almost venting to a child.
-----------------------------
Konan

You definitely see Konan as a very caring mother. Crazy, since you're suppose to be a heartless S-ranked criminal in the Akatsuki.

You see her as a mother figure due to her actions. Like making you food, or walking with you to villages. If you're with other members, she will stick close to be sure they don't hurt you, especially around Hidan.

Konan secretly always did want a child, but that wasn't an option. But then you arrived! It all started with just normally telling you rules, to checking if you were comfortable, to later realizing how sweet and responsible you were. Her dream of doing something with her child was to make origami cranes together, and she's there teaching you how to do it.

At first, she didn't think you'd be interested, but then after the first origami you made, you asked what other animals she could make. You've sworn you never seen her be so excited before. Neither did Pein.
-----------------------------
Itachi

A wise elder brother. And there's a whole reason you see him as that. But that's a story for another time. You knew who he was. Itachi Uchiha, mass murder of the Uchiha Clan, yet first time you met him, you never shivered. Whenever he told you anything, you'd look into his eye and listen to whatever he had to say. He picked up on that action, and got curious of your motives.

Itachi is very curious of you. You knew he was infamous for his major crime, yet somehow didn't mind. Eventually, he questioned it. You told him you once had a relationship with his little brother, Sasuke. This shocked him momentarily. Itachi wanted more info on the relationship, but you refused to answer them. But you did tell him that Sasuke told you everything good about Itachi, despite the incident. That lead to the confession that you wanted to see him as a brother. His reaction was a slight blush, but eventually he accepted it. Now, he sees you as a little sister.
-----------------------------
Kisame (My fav member😀)

Kisame is a big, gentle, protective, funny brother to you. Or like your personal bodyguard+ best friend. You two always had fun together, wither it's scaring the shit out of people on beaches, or just training with new jutsus. Your favorite moment with him was when he was swimming, and you were on his back, just vibing. His sword, Samehada, surprisingly liked you, even though everyone expected him to devour you. You see Samehada like a normal pet dog, although every time you play fetch with one of your shoes, it gets torn.

Kisame enjoys your company. Mostly because you're literally the only person who liked him for what he is on the inside. Now on the outside, you thought he was awesome looking. You even told him that before. He was happy about the compliment! The other members expected him to want to scare you, but ever since he saw you lay eyes on him the first time, you just gave a greeting smile and looked away. He looks at you like his little sister- except he doesn't eat you inside a shark womb that is.
-----------------------------
Hidan

A goofy ass older brother. There shouldn't even be an objective to that. Most of the time, he is annoying, you just play along instead of complaining. Now, if he does something, like prank you in a way, you actually can get pissed and plot a little revenge. But, that's why he got his title as goofy. Other than that, he can be fun with you, especially when making jokes. He has to look around to make sure Konan isn't around in order to pop a sex joke, which literally has you both dying in laughter. (Not towards you, but just in general).

Hidan sees you as a little sister, that actually enjoys his horseplay, unlike others. He really wants to persuade you to become a jashinist with him, but since it's hard for both of you to be alone since, well, it's Hidan we're talking about, he couldn't find the time to tell you about it. Otherwise, he just stuck with the pranks and jokes. Other members think his jokes are a little too explicit for you, but if you laugh at them, he doesn't care.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

An uncle. A very old uncle. Usually Kakuzu is too busy counting his money to interact with you, but if he started a conversation, it would be about money, or him talking behind Hidan's back. As full as the conversation actually is, you liked talking to him. And whenever he isn't so I don't money, he'd teach you how to play card games like uno, poker, goldfish, if anyone protective over you isn't around, he'd teach you how to gamble.

He may not really seem like a kid-person, but Kakuzu is pretty chill with you. He doesn't really boss you around, telling you to not touch anything. He trusts you more than Hidan. So that's pretty much a lot of trust. Since he is easy to get annoyed, he sometimes vent to you, since you're like a therapist, whenever he complains. You can usually change his mind, like how he was about to decapitate Hidan for using some cash to buy himself something, but you somehow managed to talk him out of doing it. Of course, Hidan owed you after that. Even though you literally don't do much around the base, he gives you allowances so you can buy yourself some dango or something. Also because he likes to make you cheerful about it.
-----------------------------
Deidara

A childish brother, since he can get annoyed with stupid things. You even told him that when he lost a card game of speed to you. The first time you met him, you were interested in his explosive clay, and even ask him to make certain shapes for the fireworks. As he sees this amusing you, he often takes you outside at night to out on a firework show. The others didn't mind, since it was Deidara and not Hidan, but either way you liked Deidara. Even though he could be a little foolish, he was cool to hangout with.

Deidara feels mutual about you too, he liked being around you. You liked his ideal of art, even if you seemed like his way was weird. Sometimes, he'd let you play with his clay birds, careful to not mistake part of the clay as an explosive towards you, not only others would be upset, he would be upset with himself too.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Mixed with a friend/brother/mentor. There's times where you two had close bondings, funny moments, and other times. It's suppose to be a secret, but Sasori trusts you enough where he reveals his emotions to you. Both of you exchange lessons to each other. He offers to teach you about his puppets in exchanges of a lesson of human emotions, and how he can show them some more. Sometimes you have to comfort him when he seems embarrassed when you teached him. But, being embarrassed is an emotion so you praise him as well.

No doubt, you're Sasori's favorite person. Weirdly, he would've made you a puppet so you don't leave him, but realizing how much times you approach him, he didn't have to. Also since he didn't want to hurt you. He's very careful of what he does around you, since sometimes he doesn't know what he says, and Konan did warn him, like she did everyone else. At first, he didn't care, but now finding himself close to you made him anxious. If this is what having a sister is like, then how can people not be stressed?

First full scenario, a little background of the characters, I hope you like it!