❤What They Give You For Valentine's Day❤

This was written 1/29 and I am now announcing that this book will have a major delay.

I just stopped caring for Wattpad, but not enough to abandon this success. (And I was close to ending it around July last year.)

Anyways Happy Pointingoutthesinglepeople's day!
-----------------------------
Pein

For one thing, he was actually going to give Konan roses, but drastically changed his mind.

If he gave them to you, nothing would be awkward, and you would accept it without question.
-----------------------------
Konan

Let's see what you got from Konan...

A paper bonquet, she baked red velvet cake, and she made a Valentine's day card made of her ability of course.
-----------------------------
Itachi

Dango, obviously.

A few chocolates.

And a question if Sasuke ever did anything for you on Valentine's Day.
-----------------------------
Kisame

His original gift were cheap balloons, but Samehada kept popping them.

He ended up giving you a stuffed Valentine's bear.
-----------------------------
Hidan

Oh, what Hidan gave you?

Reasons you're glad to be single.

And if you aren't, reasons you should be single.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

Very fancy, expensive chocolate served with the complaint "That chocolate cost me 50 yen, you better eat it all."
-----------------------------
Deidara

For the whole day, he was making his hands French kiss each other.

But later he was teasing you about your status and proceeded to display an obnoxious firework show.
-----------------------------
Sasori

On this part, thank Deidara.

Sasori knew Valentine's Day was coming up when he was on a mission, and his idea for your gift was something real.

He took someone's heart. Exactly the same definition as Kakuzu's.

"Uh, what are you doing with that literal heart, my man?" Deidara asked in major disgust.

"It's Y/n's gift."

"Now what did Y/n do to make you want to scar her?"

Sasori stood confused, and then Deidara had to explain.

In the end, he just made you a Valentine's themed puppet, disappointed about not gifting you the original plan.
-----------------------------
I have 2 questions for y'all.

What is your status?(you don't have to tell me I'm just being social and nosy)

Single, but that's okay because I got my sexy self 😎🤚

And what did you get for Valentine's Day?

Chocolate covered strawberries