😥When You Flinch At Them😥

Requested by Kabutosleftcumsock
-----------------------------
Pein

It's been a week since you almost died from Pein in that training section. You were back up on your feet, but you couldn't be too energetic for long.

Now that Konan was on a quick errand, no one was being overprotective of you from Pein. Giving him a chance to check up on you himself, he went to your room as you were just resting up, just staring at the abyss.

"Y/n." Leader-sama gently called out to you. You turned towards him and gave a greeting smile. "Hey."

Pein entered your room, closing your door quietly. "I'm only here to see how you're doing." He confirmed. His voice was filled with care and guilt. "I'm doing fine. Thank you." You confirmed.

Pein didn't say anything else, but raised his hand towards your face, causing you to gasp and jump a little bit. Your instinctive reaction caused him to seized his movement.

He stood confuse. Is she recieving random pain? But he quickly understood you.

Your eyes were wide with fear, but Pein only moved part of your hair from your eyes. You could sense his sympathy from his gaze.

Relaxing, you signalled to your leader that you were comfortable with him. You pressed the side of your face into his hand with affection.

Yes. Nothing was said, but the vibe was made with peace.
-----------------------------
Konan

Konan only startled you. You were minding your own business before she placed a hand on your shoulder, which you instinctively screamed and went into defensive mode.

She was confused, but mostly suspicious. As you shrugged it off and claimed "Oh, it's just my instincts", she wouldn't leave you alone for the entire day.

She kept asking you did something happen, or if someone attacked you before. Konan, am I right?
-----------------------------
Itachi

You held a grudge against Itachi for putting you in a genjutsu while you two trained. There really wasn't a reason by it. You were just salty and hurt.

You were putting up some dishes in the kitchen, completing your chore up until Itachi entered. You scoffed to yourself, wanting to avoid him. When you tried to walk past him and exit the kitchen, Itachi grabbed your wrist.

"Y/n, can I have a word with-" "Itachi please!" You randomly said, or begged really. "Y/n?" Itachi instantly let go, full of concern.

You didn't turn around, you ignored what happened before running off. Of course, Itachi appears in front of you. You stared right in his onyx eyes expecting them to turn red, where you'll only receive hell. But they did not.

"Don't you want to trap me in your genjutsu?" You said, not daring to move your eyes. "Y/n, please calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." You relaxed a little bit, but not too much.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Itachi bowed to you in apology. "Yeah, s-sure." You looked away. "If you do not forgive me within today, I hope you find it in your heart to do someday." And with that, Itachi poked you on the forehead before walking back to the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes, blushing. Whatever, dumb Uchiha.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Since it wasn't too cold today, you decided to swim at the pond while it was still all liquid.

Something brushed against your leg, and you ignored it. But then, the memory of visiting Kisame's cousin and his girlfriend appeared in your mind, and you ended up kicking whatever brushed against you.

Bubbles appeared at the surface if the water, and emerging from that spit was Kisame. "Jeez, Y/n! What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his cheek in pain.

"You scared me!" You protested. "I thought of your cousin's girlfriend, I'm sorry." "What? She was nice!"

"Kisame are we going to go over this again?"
-----------------------------
Hidan

(Same setting as last scenario.)

Resting in Hidan's tent, you couldn't sleep. For some reason, you felt unsafe. You just couldn't think why. Something made you feel like someone were to come in the tent and pin you.

The fear was overwhelming you by the second, and it felt like it was going to happen at any moment. Which is why you instantly got defensive when the tent entrance moved.

You threw a fast kick at the intruder, which was a familiar silver haired crackhead. "Oww! What the fuck, Y/n?!" He shouted at you. You didn't care, you were happy.

"Hidan, thank Jashin, it's just you." You laughed. "Well, who do you think it was?" The question made a certain name pop up in your mind. The answer to your troubles. Orochimaru.

Hidan seemed to know who you were thinking about, judging by your haunted expression. "I didn't forget about that shit either. Sorry I took so long." Hidan said before wrapping himself in his sleeping bag.

Now that Hidan was within your presence, you felt safe. Even if it's Hidan.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

I literally don't know what to do for this one, sorry Kakuzu stans.

How's your day/night so far?
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara pulled an asshole move on you. You were just being a peaceful child, until "Y/n! Think fast!"

You looked up to see Deidara throwing clay bits at you, and of course you thought they were bombs. Your instincts naturally told you to cover up, even though you knew that wouldn't do shit.

You felt the clay bits bounce off you, not exploding. "PFFFT, HAHAHA! You fell for it, yea!" Deidara cried in laughter.

Oh, so it's like that? You gathered the amount air you could, before screaming out. "Konan!"

Deidara instantly took off, bumping right into a wall, before scrabbling to get up and continue to run. You've never laughed so hard in your life.
-----------------------------
Sasori

You thought Sasori was mad at you probably because you beyond damaged his favorite puppet, Hiruko. He did order you to destroy him, but you beyond demolished the wooden puppet.

"Hey Sasori, are you mad at me for destroying Hiruko?" You asked, looking down. Sasori didn't respond as he continued working on potions.

He then looked at you. You saw hostility. Reality says it's his normal face expression. Sasori walked towards you, and you backed up into a cabin.

When he raised his arm, you flinched expecting the puppet to slap you so hard, your head would end up doing 360 spins just like his. But no.

He opened the cabin above you and grabbed his needed ingredients. "No, Y/n, I'm not mad. Stop acting like I would want to hurt you." Sasori sighed.

You opened your eyes, and Sasori patted your head, reassuring you. "I did tell you to destroy Hiruko. And that's what you did."

Sasori then went to an object with a white sheet over it. He took it off, revealing another Hiruko. "Also, this is the real one. The other one was a copy." Sasori smiled at you.

Oh, of course...
-----------------------------
I know the angst level is low as hell, I started sucking at writing juicy angst stories one day