👻If You Died👻

I just wanted to make this, you don't actually die.
-----------------------------
Pein

Honestly, he would continue on his work like nothing happened. It's not that he didn't care, Pein was trying to play the pain off.

This pain was different. It flooded back the same feeling as earlier in his life. The exterior didn't show any remorse, but the inside was filled with such a brutal feeling.
-----------------------------
Konan

I lost her. I actually lost her. I lost my dear Y/n. I'm aware this isn't a dream. I lost Y/n.

Everyone at base expected Konan to breakdown as soon as she was alerted about your death, but she didn't. Her eyes only dulled, before her mind was speaking to her.

Her mind repeated what she heard, but no matter how true it was, most of her denied it. Konan knew her grief isn't allowed to take over, but she couldn't help it.

At least her long time comrade was understanding. He gave her the amount of space and time she needed,  he was of course mourning you silently.

She will forever be grateful for you giving her the feeling of being a mother. But the feeling is no longer.
-----------------------------
Itachi

This is definitely not the first time Itachi lost someone close to him. But doesn't mean it had an affect on him.

Eating dango hit different now. He always went in your room to steal some of your stash, but now he only place a set of your favorite flavor on your bed to pay respects.

Sasuke had the most wonderful person. She doesn't belong here with us criminals.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Pissed off. Very pissed off. If he was there for you, you'd probably still be here with him, just swimming and laughing. Being someone who actually cared about him.

When he calmed down, still torn apart, he spent a while with Itachi talking about you. What a good person you were. And a bit of funny moments.

You literally were the friend he needed.
-----------------------------
Hidan

Also pissed off, and he let the whole world knew that. His emotions actually got ahold of him. From above, you can just see the silver hair Jashinist go on a killing spree, tears in his eyes, only shouting "Why the fuck did Y/n have to go? It should've been you worthless fucks instead!"

It was better than screaming out Jashin's name, but still depressing to see him like that. It was the only time Kakuzu didn't get a headache from him either.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

The old bounty hunter heard the news, and the full story. You expect him to go back to counting his money?

No. He hasn't been in the mood of counting ever since. Kakuzu actually expected to snap back to "actual reality" where you were in his room, gambling for fun, Hidan in the background being obnoxious. But he never got it.

This is real.

Bounty hunts weren't the same either. It was quiet. For some reason, he didn't like the silence. Something was missing there. And it was you being beside him, ready to assist him.
-----------------------------
Deidara

Deidara's been quiet ever since he heard. He was literally ghosting the base, thinking about everything. It was so bad, Sasori kept checking on him. Deidara only pushed him away, definitely something he really doesn't do.

He spent most of the time grieving in his room, examining all the clay you had shaped. It became his treasure. Without you, base wasn't fun anymore. And whenever he blew up your room, he always have to remember: You aren't there anymore.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Oh, Sasori? He actually didn't grieve you, and he really couldn't. He proceeded to ask for your corpse, and made you a puppet. That way you never actually left him. "You're welcome, Y/n." 

If only you were alive to see the type of confrontations Sasori received for doing what he did.
-----------------------------
I pulled an all nighter, and this idea popped up in my head. I feel proud of my work

Edit: Request are closed now, check book info