100k?!

In the usual Akatsuki Hideout, Sun recently risen...

All the members have seem to be in the kitchen all at once. That's pretty unusual, right.

Pein ignored it, just wanting coffee and to go back to his room.

Konan was being the mom of the group and cooking breakfast for everyone.

Itachi eating dango for somewhat an appetizer, while ignoring Kisame's boasting about his strength.

Hidan still being the casual fuckface he is, running his gossamn mouth all this time.

Kakuzu reading this morning's newspaper.

Deidara isn't actually in the kitchen, he is just standing in the dining room for safety purposes. Sasori is with him because what is the purpose of him in the kitchen again?

Pein waited for his coffee to brew, his rinnegan eyes just wondering around the kitchen, observing these peasants.

Shortly, his coffee finished, and he took a sip not worried about the hotness. That was when his eyes caught something on the old man's paper.

"Akatsuki x Female Teen Reader Scenarios(2020) has hit 100k reads"

At the moment, Pein spat out his coffee, grabbing the whole base's attention.

"Is that coffee to hot for you, 'God'?" Konan snickered at him. "Kakuzu, what does that say on the back of that newspaper?" Pein asked, fully ignoring Komom.

Kakuzu raised an eyebrow at the orange hair leader, but flipped the newspaper and read it out loud.

"Akatsuki x Female Teen Reader Scenarios(2020) has hit 100k reads."

Kakuzu was very surprised at what he just read. No one said anything at first. Something...out of very shock. Especially from Sasori.

"100k reads?" Konan repeated.

"This story achieved that much?" Pein asked.

"Man, a lot of people must be such huge fans." Kisame chuckled.

"They must certainly do." Itachi said, mid-chew on his dango.

"Yo did I just hear 100k reads, hm?" Deidara called from the other room.

"YES, BARBIE! 100FUCKINGK VIEWS! LETTSSS FUCKKIINGG GOOOOO!"

Pretty much the whole base started cheering.

My. So the story really did continue growing after it was discontinued in April. Sasori thought to himself, with a very warm, pleasant smile.

"WoAh ThAt'S a HuGe NuMbEr!"

"It is indeed."

Everyone silenced and looked at the direction the two voices (most likely 3) were heard.

Tobi entered the kitchen, and Zetsu was right behind him.

"You two get out. The author never wanted you in the book." Pein ordered.

"Awww!" Tobi whined. "What was even the reasoning? If she ever even had one" Zetsu asked.

"Tobi is too odd for her, and she just never found interest in you. But then again, she's been on the 24th episode of Shippuden all this time when the book was made. She knows little about the plot." Itachi explained.

"Pfft, you think that's all? She actually isn't an otaku. She never had a real understanding of anime. Besides, her favorite anime she ever watched is one piece." Kisame added.

"Well I suppose we should just leave before this part of the dialogue gets cut-"

"So what are we supposed to do now? We're here, but why?" Hidan questioned, being self aware for once.

"I...am just as confused." Kakuzu said. "There's some sort of meaning to this."

"Perhaps it's a thank you." Konan suggested.

"Thank you to who, un?" Deidara asked in the background.

"A thank you to every reader who came to this book and enjoyed their time here." Sasori answered for Konan. His eyes had sparkles in them.

Very abnormal.

You all caused this.

No shame on you.

"She wrote a scenario as a thank you note, so is she continuing?" Hidan looked at Itachi, thinking he knows everything. Everyone thinks he does. Even Pein.

"No. She's still in the Dead By Daylight community. We lost her in there."

"Isn't the community toxic as fuck?" Kisame asked. Itachi nodded sadly, but there is nothing to do :').

"Well then." Pein stood tall. His eyes averted to you now. All the other members stood and gathered to his side. All their eyes were on you.

"We thank you all for 100,000 reads. 10% of 1 million. That's a huge amount." Pein bowed his head, gratefully.

"This story will possibly go even further than 100k, but until then, you all are very kind! And we love you!" Konan smiled at you.

"Despite the low chance of this story ever continuing, you're continuous support will forever remain in our hearts." Itachi said, giving you a quick forehead poke.

"Fish sticks, the author isn't around that much, but let it be known this book never been replaced as one of the greatest success she's ever had. You gifted her the feeling! Kisame showed his shark teeth smile, like he always do.

Hidan looked at you and then looked away. His arms crossed like he's too tough to say anything. Then, he just let out a sigh. "Fine. I guess you are my little pogchamp. Come here." His arms opened for a hug.

Man he gives tight hugs.

"I have more book time in the scenario compared to my few last ones. Damn author-sama. It's a surprise most of you didn't remove the book after it discontinued, proves how loyal you must-"

Kakuzu is now in his room counting his damn money. Take it or leave it.

"Y/n-kun! This is by far the greatest art I, or Sasori, has seen! Thank you for gifting us with something special, yeah! You're the very best, yeah!" Deidara gave you a charming wink.

"Exactly what Deidara said, Y/n-kun...I mean brat... Whatever. I'm not too good with words, so just take this."

"What? Don't look at me like that, brat!"

"Yeah. Whatever.... I enjoy you around. ilvveyou." Sasori muttered the last part out. But surely you understood it.
-----------------------------
Thank you. And apologies for the rustiness of my writing. 💙

(whythefuckthetoppiccomeoutlikethatman)