💤You Fall Asleep On Them💤

-----------------------------
Pein

Pein needed your assistance with his paperwork. Being the sweet kid you are, you gladly extended a hand. Now all you needed to do was write down the same signature about... 2000 times.

At first you thought it would be a short amount of time, but nope. It was not. It got boring real fast. The room was deader than the year, and that's pretty fucking dead. Pein preferred it that way too. As more of the time last by, the more your mind and vision becomes fuzzy. Then, you just fell asleep, your head against Pein's arm.

Pein couldn't blame you though. This is literally what he does as free time 99% of the time, and there were times he passed out on his desk. He didn't want to wake you, so he just smiled and continued working in silence.
-----------------------------
Konan

For whatever reason, Konan wanted to play with your hair, so you were in her room. She was doing extravagant things with your hair, such as making a huge bow, or making you look like a troll.

She started working on another hairstyle, but she was having problems with it. She wasn't giving up either. You don't know what she was trying to do, but it felt relaxing. The more she kept doing it, the more sleepy you felt.

When she was about to do the same process again, you fell back in her lap, asleep. She quietly chuckled at this before continuing to play with your hair, still failing the process.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You were in a sparring section with Itachi, and of course he made a mistake activating his sharingan. Luckily, you passed out peacefully and not like last time.

He was very quick to catch you. Panic flooded his mind as he thought you were going through that little experience you once had, but he noticed how peaceful you looked. He knew the consequences of another member sees you with him, so he took you to his room, being careful not to run into anyone.

Entering his room, he closed the door with his foot before sitting on the bed, your sleeping figure on his lap. Itachi was checking every pulse to make sure you're okay, the last thing he wanted was Konan chasing him. You were perfectly okay to his relief. Matter of fact, you slowly woke up finding yourself on his lap.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Itachi asked in his usual expressionless tone. "Mhm." You hummed in response. Weirdly, you were comfortable right where you were so you let yourself quickly fall back asleep on his lap, clinging on to his cloak.

He sighed at this, but it didn't mean he disliked it. The handsome man started rubbing your hair, acknowledging to himself he's willing to be stuck here for about an hour.
-----------------------------
Kisame

Whenever you were tired, the most simplest actions can make you crack up. It was last midnight, and you were very tired, but some how couldn't sleep.

You looked at your dolphin plush Itachi bought for you, and you just started laughing at yourself. Haha! I remember Kisame hated it. I should bring it to that big dumb dumb. Grabbing the toy, you headed out walking to the shark's room. It looks like he was awake due to his light being on, so without even knocking, you opened his door. He was just laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling. His attention turned towards you.

"Hey Kisame! Look who I got!" You smiled in a sluggish manner. You raised the dolphin up waiting for the funny reaction you wanted. "Y/n go to sleep." He said annoyed. You didn't like the reaction you got, so you went over to him and climbed on to his bed. "I said look who I got! Look at Mr. Dolphin!" You were rubbing Kisame's face with the stuffed plush. "Y/n, Mr. Dolphin wants to go to sleep." Kisame grabbed your arm.

He looked in your eyes to witness how you passed out really quick, your head landing on his chest. Kisa just sat there for a few momemts, not knowing what to do with a child sleeping on him.

Slowly, he removed the dolphin from you and tossed it across his room before replacing it with his arm. Kisame then fell asleep as well.

Too bad he didn't do anything about the opened door. In the morning Deidara walked past and spotted you too. He spat out his tea and called the others to look. Kisame was very flustered after that.
-----------------------------
Hidan

It was the middle of the night and you were inside Kakuzu's room with him and Hidan. Throughout the evening until now, you were having fun with them, and didn't want to leave. Even if you were aware of falling asleep.

Hidan was playing uno against Kakuzu, and you were being a spectator. You were helping Hidan time to time until you were sure he got the game right, and he started actually getting good at it. About the second round he was playing by himself, you were only happy since you had an opportunity to sleep. With one final yawn, your mind closed down, as you used Hidan's arm as a pillow.

Hidan only fixed his arm around you before continuing with the game, so he didn't mind. Kakuzu was just glad he could keep himself from smiling.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

How did you get into this situation?

Hidan simply just wanted to give you a drink for his own amusement, and now you were in Kakuzu's room drunk as fuck. Kakuzu was holding you down with his tentacles, so you didn't end up hurting yourself as Hidan was over there dying.

As he was about to confront you next, you were slumped over, unconscious. He was going to put you on his bed, but you ended up clinging to one of his tentacles. That does count as sleeping on him, right?
-----------------------------
Deidara

For the first time, you were on a one day mission with Sasori and Deidara. It was night time, so you were all in a big tent. You were using Deidara's lap as a pillow as you were reading a book you decided to bring. Him and Sasori were doing, you know what, arguing about the usual. It didn't matter how loud they were being, you knew you were losing consciousness, and then you passed out, your book on your face.

"Deidara shut up! Y/n is asleep!" Sasori gritted his teeth. Deidara scoffed and looked down to see you not moving, and the book on your face. He removed the book to see you peacefully sleeping. That was the conclusion of their argument.

Deidara felt pretty relaxed when you were asleep on him as he was quiet the rest of the night. Something very unusual from him.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Sasori was reading another anatomy book, and you were laying down on his lap reading what he was reading. He was talking about the book, you were listening even if you didn't really care about the human body. Especially if you are one.

"Apparently when a being lays on another being, they're energy decreases as they become very relax." Sasori informed. (I made that up, don't believe it). The only word you heard was sleep, and just like that you fell into it.

Noticing your silence, Sasori looked down at you and unnoticeable got eager. He started flipping through his pages looking for sleeping facts to study, now that a test subject was right there.

What a coincidence, I'm tired af right now and it's 1:30 a.m. But just a heads up, I just updated the A/n, so to ahead and re-read everything please, and I appreciate everything you guys do!

Thank you and have a goodnight/morning/afternoon!