👌They Get Impressed With Something👌

A different point of view for this scenario. Enjoy!
-----------------------------
Pein

Hm. Y/n sure loves book, doesn't she? Why is there a whole stack taller than her? Is she bored or something? She should at least to outside and breathe.

Wait did she just finished that long novel? Pretty impressive actually. That was the same novel Itachi started reading before he stopped. "Y/n, why do you read so many books?" I don't know why she's looking at the stack confused. Surely she knows how much books she read by now.

"It's fun." Fun? I know nothing of fun, or at least need it, but reading constantly? I think I rather go slow dancing with Konan again, even if I'm unwilling to. Y/n is just one unique kid, isn't she?
-----------------------------
Konan

Y/n been stuck on the same assignment. Not stuck, but she's still writing. Didn't she say it was only a 2 paragraph essay? I made her a sandwich, but she's too focus on her work. I'm going to sit with her so she can be distracted and not worry about her essay.

Wait a second... Is she writing in cursive? Wow, she's pretty good at it. Good isn't even the word. Her cursive is better than Nagato's. His is pretty decent.

She's been writing 3 long pages, all cursive. I actually just want to watch her write now. "Who's behind me?" Shit. "It's me, dear. Why haven't you touched your sandwich?" Try not to act suspicious, Konan. Just sit with her. "I'm about to, just let me finish my essay." You said that the last 4 times. But I can't blame her, I'd find myself being a writer instead of an S-ranked criminal if I had that type of cursive handwriting.

"Don't your wrist hurt from all that writing?" "No." No? I would expect my whole hand to falloff by the time I finished the first sentence. Oh well, she just has some good talent.
-----------------------------
Itachi

Oh gosh, Hidan is about to have Y/n play that damn horror game he showed Deidara. To be fair, I want to know how she handles it, so I'm not going to say anything. I see she is willing to play it.

She already knows it's a horror game, since Hidan can't stop making noise. But something's about to pop up if she enters that one room. I can tell she is thinking about it. Well, Y/n can be naive so of course she chooses to go in there.

"Oh shit!" Hidan yelled while he tripped over nothing.

*sigh* Of course Hidan would freak out. But Y/n slightly flinched and continued on. That's an impressive composure she has. And she's still continuing to play the game.

"Jeez Y/n, that didn't scare you?" Hidan wiped the sweat off his face. " it scared Itachi, and he's emo." I'm not about to argue with this imbecile. He may be right, but I never screamed like a little girl. "Hm."
-----------------------------
Kisame

Man, I don't know how Y/n managed to tame Samehada. The first time they met, he could've just gobbled her up and leave nothing. Now, it's like he's an overgrown dog.

She doesn't mind it, but Samehada likes to lay on her. I'm just scared he'll end up hurting her on accident. It's common she gets minor cuts, but she isn't too bothered by them. When we were swimming, I saw a long scar on her leg, she said it was from Samehada the previous month.

"How are you not scared of Samehada, Y/n?" I watch her carefully rub her hands on one of his spikes. "Because I'm not scared." Gee, that helps.
-----------------------------
Hidan

I'm fucking starving in this bitch, and something smells hella good! Fuck yeah, someone bought a cake! Mine now bitches!

*Hidan inserting a spoonful of came in his mouth*

"This shit good! Who the hell bought this cake?" Whoever made this cake, I'm gonna fucking love you for life! "Y/n made it." Y/n? Did I hear the old fuck correctly? He is getting more old. "Did you just say Y/n?" Okay, he said yes again, he's 100% here with us. Holy shit! Y/n made this shit!

"Where is she?" I need to talk to that bitch. No fucking way a little shit can make such gold! "In her room." I wasted no time running to her room busting in. Little cunt was taking a nap. "Hidan, what are you-" "Y/n, did you baked that cake?" " Yes. Why is there something wrong with it?" Fuck she mean is there something wrong? Fuck no there isn't anything wrong with it! "I fucking love you now for baking that shit." I'm pulling that bitch into a hug, fuck it!

"H-Hidan you're squeezing my internal organs!"
-----------------------------
Kakazu

Goddamn it! What happened to the rubber bands? I need them for my money stacks! Meh, Y/n probably has some more. I'll just ask her.

*walks to your room*

What is that noise from her room? Oh it's music- wait... Is she singing? Wow, she's actually pretty decent at it. Really decent. I'm suppose to be asking her for rubber bands, but now I just want to listen to her for an eternity.

Wait, why did she stop? I don't want her to stop, she was doing good! Oh shit, she's opening her door! "Uhhh, hey Kakazu, how long have you been standing there?" I don't know why she's acting nervous, was this suppose to be her own secret? Why would it be?

"Err, I was going to ask if you had rubber bands, but then I heard you singing and just wanted to listen." I tried to hide but suspicions, and I definitely nailed it. Sad that she handed the rubber bands then left her room, I was planning to continue listening to her. Shit...
-----------------------------
Deidara + Sasori (Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else.)

Deidara thoughts...

This whole time, Y/n has been drawing while me and Danna are arguing over our usual taste for art, hm. It took me one glance to catch me off guard. She's surprisingly talented at drawing, and her details in the color are very superior, yeah. I kinda do like it better than my art to be honest.

Sasori thoughts...

I'm pretending not to notice, but Y/n is really good at drawing. Her sketches are on point, and every detail is shown. At least she's different than that brat over there. I just hope he realize her art is better. He's still running his mouth about his art being the best, it's distracting me from my puppet work.

"Deidara."
"What, un?"
"Y/n's art is superior than yours."

Hm. He doesn't have anything to say about it. Heh, Y/n is blushing at my little compliment. That's cute.