🙊Saying A Cuss Word🙊

-----------------------------
Pein

For solid months, you've been keeping up with the newspaper, checking if the new dango flavor was out. You've been waiting so damn long, you were getting very impatient.

In the living room, your e/c gaze scanned through the daily newspaper, looking for the dango update. Nothing was said about dango, unfortunately. "Fuck!" You growled in anger. "Y/n, you better watch it." You turned around to see Pein standing there looking at you, eyebrow raised. "Oh, I mean frick!" You corrected yourself.

Pein just shook his head and walked off.
-----------------------------
Konan

Okay, so it wasn't actually your fault. You hit your toe on the dangerous part of the bed, and with all the air inside you, you screamed "Shit!". And your door was open. What a rookie mistake.

Konan peeked inside and stared at you like she didn't know if she should warn you or give you a straight five across the ass. So what you did was clear your throat, and walked to the corner, and stared at it.

Maybe if I put myself in timeout, she wouldn't do anything. "You should really stop hanging out with Hidan." She suggested, before continuing her way.

Phew.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You were hanging out with Itachi, on a tree, since you could recall one of the first lessons you were taught back at the Leaf Village. You started talking about other people, including Sasuke of course, good and bad times.

And that's when Sakura came in mind. You still had the hatred of her inside you. "This one girl, who was one of Sasuke's fangirls, name is Sakura. And with the deepest sincere, I hate her." You pouted. You kept venting to Itachi about the cotton candy head ass, used tampon built ass, 'will shit on someone who cares for her, just to be with someone who tried to kill her' head ass, big forehead having ass, Barbie's dream house built ass, ol' desperate, useless ass character. It's very confusing how Neji got killed off, but not her slutty bitch ass.

*ahem* Excuse me I had something in my throat.

Going on and on about her, your anger was boiling up thinking about her. You explained how she slaps the boy who likes her, but likes the person who doesn't care about her. Will be a bystander during a fight. Tries to continuously flirt with Sasuke, despite knowing he was with you. Certain times, will harass you just for Sasuke's attention. What a skank.

"I really don't like Sakura. Excuse me, but she's just a flat out bitch." After the last word, you stopped talking, shocked at yourself. Itachi just sighed. You didn't know if it was out of disappointment or amusement. "Moral of the story, you have a lot of hate against someone. It sounds like she's just competing against you, if you ask me." Itachi stated.

"Yeah, I guess so..." You mumbled, in somewhat of embarrassment.
-----------------------------
Kisame

You were meeting Kisame after school again, but he didn't know you were still having bullying problems. You really didn't care at first, but when they followed you and still had the urge to insult you... You lost it.

"Hey Y/n. How's school today?" Kisame greeted, with his cloak and hat hiding his appearance. "Haha, good Kisa!" You chuckled innocently. Some extra footsteps were heard behind you, and you turned around and frowned at your 3 harassers.

You rolled your eyes before focusing on Kisame, hugging him, hopefully signalling the 3 classmates you're too busy for their bullshit. "Aww, running to your dad, Y/n?" Kisame didn't say anything either, but he was focused on you too. "I really don't have the time right now. You should stop playing with me." You warned, without facing them. "Oh, right. He's probably going to tell you how your mom left you since she couldn't handle such an ugly creature." You felt that shit. Not because of you, but you were completely aware of what Kisame been through. And yes, you were slightly humiliated from it.

You broke the hug from Kisame and turned towards the little bitchy leader. "So you talk all that shit, but don't have the tits to fight me? Shut up you pussy!" You yelled. Everyone, including Kisame, looked at you in shock. "Alright, I'll let you have it." And with that, the three ran off.

You went back towards Kisame, looking up at him innocently. "I'm sorry about that, I had to." You noticed how Kisame looked like he was holding back laughter. "N-no! I-it's fine! You did your shit, girly." He reassured, sweating.
-----------------------------
Hidan

In the current situation, Hidan did not care that you were cussing, as he cusses himself, but it was the aggression that mattered.

You were mad for some reason, perhaps because once again you thought of Sakura. It was a big mistake to tell Hidan, now he started joking around about it. To you, it's really not funny, but in reality, it was funny.

He popped out another joke, and that time it just made you lash out. "Hidan shut the fuck up, you man whore! Two things you and that bitch have in common is: 1. Y'all annoying as fuck 2. You both probably have STDS with all those hormones you have!" The silver haired criminal did shut the fuck up. He was left speechless.

All was heard was Deidara laughing his ass off in the background.
-----------------------------
Kakuzu

Hidan wanted to be the casual asshole around you. Kakuzu gave you two stacks of money, and as you settled one down to count the other, Hidan picked it up and started teasing you.

"Oh my Jashin, look how short you are! Haha! Hey, Y/n, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be following that yellow brick road?" Hidan mocked. "Hidan, you're an asshole." You said, giving up on reaching for your cash. "Heh, he sure is." Kakuzu commented, as he was doing his own thing.
-----------------------------
Deidara

You wanted to hang out with Dei, but got a little too tired. As he was making art, beside your drifting figure, you started dreaming a little too hard. "Mmmmm... Shut up, fucker before I fuck you up...mmmmmm."

Deidara didn't wake you, but he didn't know if he should be scared, or amused.
-----------------------------
Sasori

Sasori made you say it. But you were grateful no one else was around. The child-looking puppet wanted to build more puppets, at the same time learn more of the human body. So he had you read to him.

You came to the point it was about women reproductive system, and apparently the book was from the local library. You saw scribbles all over the label of the female genital, and one small message.

"Uhh, Sasori, someone wrote something in this book, now I can't read it." You said. "What did they write?" He asked. "I really don't think I should say it." You said, sweating. "Y/n, just say it. It's not a big deal."

You didn't even started reading, yet humiliation built up in your stomach. "Uhh. This cunt looks like a-" "Okay you can stop." Sasori interrupted. You were quite relieved, but still embarrassed. I told him he shouldn't get books from the library! Damnit!