😫When It's That Time Of The Month😫

I started mine's when I was 11, what about you?
-----------------------------
Pein

Pein was confused on why you weren't around base the whole day. You were just sitting in your room, laying down staring at the wall. None of the other members noticed, so he decided to check on you himself.

The leader quietly opened the door, in case you were asleep but you weren't, you were just staring into some sort of abyss. "Y/n?" He called out to you. You were looking past him, with no response. "Y/n, is everything alright with you?" You were still not responding, so he walked over to your bed and sit besides your resting figure. "Y/n. Please talk to me, I can't be in here for too long." Pein started rubbing your hair, comforting you from whatever seems to be bothering you.

"When will it stop?" You muttered out something inaudible. Pein looked at you trying to make out what you said. "Say that again." "When will the pain to away?" Pein started getting more confused, with a hint of panic. "What? Just tell me what pain are you suffering?"

"My insides are being torn apart, both my body and soul." You said in a numb way. Pein at first didn't know what you meant by this, until he thought deeply about it. "Y/n... Are you menstruating?" "Mhm." You hummed in a sad voice. "Do you want me to get Konan?" You really couldn't care less, you just wanted the pain to go away. "Mhm." You hummed again. Pein stood up and walked out the door to find Konan to treat your condition.

*Later on...*

You felt a little better, but not fully. You were still a hot mess, but you didn't care. You were still in your room, eating the bowl of miso soup Konan made for you. Someone opened the door, but you didn't card to turn around. "Y/n, are you better?" It was Pein just checking in on you. "Yeah." You shortly replied. "Okay, just making sure." There was a brief play of silence in the room as your mind wasn't toward the supposed to be heartless leader. "If you need to talk to someone I'll be in my office."   "Okay." Pein sighed before exiting the room. He have never felt so bad for you before.
-----------------------------
Konan

Well, it's obvious her mother instincts kick in. Whenever it's your time of month, it's more pleasant than unpleasant. You want something, she gets it, your daily chores, she does it.

There's nothing to complain about on your period around her, so shit, let's move on.
-----------------------------
Itachi

You were craving much more dango than you usually do, almost more than Itachi, so make that A LOT of dango. Every day of the week, you bought a lot of dango for yourself, no one cared, except for Itachi of course. I guess you could say he's jealous, since he was getting annoyed.

Eventually, he couldn't stress it enough, so today he decided to question you. You didn't notice he was on your track when you were carrying a bunch of dango to your room. As you were about to close the door after entering, Itachi's hand pushed the door against your way gently. "Y/n, I have a question." You let him come in, setting your daily stack of sweets on the bed.

Itachi was looking at it instead of asking what he wanted to ask. My God, is he always this greedy? You were already annoyed by his presence. "Ahem!" You cleared your throat loud. "Oh, uh, sorry. But every single day you come home with a bunch of dango. I wanted to ask why you're buying so much dango?" You were taken a back by his question. "Are you calling me fat?" You whined aggressively.

"N-no! I was just asking why-" "Wow, Itachi! I thought you were better than that!" You started crying in anger. "You know what? I'm just going to let you enjoy your dango in peace." Itachi quickly exit the room, not wanting to deal with your petty tantrum.

Now, you were eating delicious dangos in tears.
-----------------------------
Kisame

When you were on your period around Kisame, one word perfectly describe the whole situation: Clingy.