My Teacher Is A Hot Vampire? This Is Gonna Be Exciting.

Chapter 3

Mr. Shawn. His name is as sexy as he is. He has dark brown hair that falls into his eyes every time he tilts his head. His eyes were emerald green. They were mesmerizing and were kind of familiar to me. His lips looked too kissable and his body was like a gods. He had perfect muscles and the sexiest ass i'd ever seen. He caught me looking and smirked. I blushed and he smirked even more.

He started teaching but i wasn't paying attention. I kept looking at his eyes. They were so beautiful and put me in a trance.

"Miss.Vaselle?"

I look up to see Mr. Shawn sitting on the edge of my desk looking down at me expectantly.

"Um yeah?" i ask blushing of course.

"I asked you a question but apparently you were too preoccupied staring at something. Do you mind telling us what you were looking at?" He looks down at me and i blush even more. There were a few snickers from the class.

"I was um...I was...looking at your eyes," i stutter blushing like mad and trying to hide my face with my hair until i realize it was in a ponytail. He sighs and gets up from my desk.

"See me after class Miss. Vaselle," he says. Shit i was in trouble now. Mr. Shawn goes through class as if nothing happened glancing at me every once in a while. Finally the bell rings. As the other students gather up their things and head out the class i stay behind. Im so nervous. When everyone leaves Mr. Shawn gets up and walks to my desk...

Mr. Shawn's POV

All through class i couldnt help staring at katie. She was beautiful in every way From her long black and curly hair to those sexy legs she has. I knew the oracle was right when they said that the girl i seeked was in this school somewhere. I had hoped that katie would be it so i asked her to stay after class. When everyone left i got up with my usually smirk and walked to her desk.She was nervous i could tell.

"So Miss.Vaselle...you like my eyes?" i say while motioning for her to stand up. She does and i sit in her chair and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her down onto my lap. She gasps and struggles so i hold her even tighter. Her legs were open to my torso and i felt my little friend poke up. i wanted her so badly that i wanted to push her against the wall and take her right there in the classroom.

"Wha~what are you doing?" she asks. Her struggling turns me on so much because her thigh was rubbing against my friend. I look at her and answer her question trying to keep the lust out of my voice.

"I asked you if you liked my eyes." I say pointing out the obvious. Before she can answer the bell rings.