teachers

happy reading!

Chapter 23

pMr.Shawn's POV

I was walking home from the mall. I didn't want to drive. I needed time to think. How could I have been so stupid. The truth was in her eyes. Either that was good acting or she really meant it. Katie was no good actor.

I was so caught up in my thinking that I didn't notice the three vampires sneaking up on me. Suddenly a pair of arms grab me and  Try to hold me back. I kick back and he falls to the ground. Another two men come up to me and grabbed my arms. I struggle bit it was no use. They were to strong for me.

The man that I had knocked down at first got back up. He said, " You were never a good fighter." and then hit me over the head with something hard.

Katie's POV

I was sitting in the car with Julian. We were going to the graveyard. Yes there. It had an entrance to the underworld. It was the only way we could get to the oracle. 

"So you felt his pain?" Julian asked. I looked at him and winced remembering the pain of my arms ripping out of the sockets. It was horrible so I can only imagine the pain Kasper felt.

"Yeah I did." I said back. He only nodded and looked back to the road. We turned into the graveyard and we got out the car. As soon as I stepped out and a cold breeze blew I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and I fell forward. Julian reached out and caught me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me with concern in his eyes. I nodded but I felt week.

He stood me upright and I  said," Kasper was just knocked out. We need to get there now." Then we ran.

Kasper's POV

I woke up with a stabbing pain in the back of my head. I looked around and saw I was in a cell. It was a holding cell the oracle used before they sentenced a vampire to death. Wait why was I here? Not even the oracle can kill a prince without true accusation.

I laid back down on the cold,hard floor. I didn't look up until I heard a cell door close and a voice say, "You could've chosen a better princess Kasper."

I knew that voice.  I stood up and looked straight up into the eyes of my brother, Kante.