the vision

vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 12

Katie' POV

I was in a dark room. I couldn't see anything and the only thing I could hear was the ditant sound of water driping onto the floor. I try to stand up and a bright light blinds me. I wince and the light dies down. I could still see it but it looked as if it was behind a door. I walked torwards it. I could heare whispers coming from behind the door and I had to see who or what it was. I reach for the knob and turn it gently. Then I step into the bright room gently closing the door behind me.

Inside the room there was a huge round tables with 4 men sitting behind it. I look down but I don't see a floor. All I see is fire. Flames coming up torwards me but not touching me at all. The men seemed oblivious to me so I took the moment to inspect them. They were all old men. The one farthest  to the right had white hair and he was balding but looking at his face I could see he was timeless,old,and wise. His eyes seemed to have the every color that ever existed in them and they glowed. The other three men had the same eyes and hair. But each face told of something I couldn't quite place. They were talking so  I started to listen.

The guy farthest to the left says, " She knows the decision is to be made. I say we send Cratin to kill her now. To leave Kasper to grieve her death and leave the decision to us" The others shook their heads. The one closest to him says," Even the oracle cannot make such a courageous act. That would result in our removal of the vampire kingdom."

The one who talked first says again," Yes but if we send the Garish it will not be our doing. We will be spared but Kasper's princess will not." they chuckle and I gasp. The bright light comes back and the scene changes.

I feel someone shaking me and I awake with a start. I feel something wet on my face and I look up. It was Mr.Shawn. He crying his eyes full of sadness. I reach my hand up to his face and whisper "Kasper." I touch his face

He looks down at me and stares at at me for a second. I stare back. Then he crushes me against his chest.