my vampire teacher

knock knock...whos there?

Chapter 16

Dylan and Damien went to answer the door. They do everything together.  Brittany had stopped crying minutes after the boys came in so they didn't get any angrier. I hear Dylan calling the boys down. I tell Marnie to stay with Brittany and I follow the boys downstairs. 

There was someone at the door but Dylan was blocking my way and I couldn't see who it was. Trying to push through the guys I notice Greg was hanging back. When I finally get to the door I see a pretty strawberry blonde. She had bright violet eyes and a full lips. her eyes seemed to be out of place with her heart shaped tanned skin and there was something about them that made you want to run and hide.

I recognize her as Macy, Gregs girlfriend. But something about her looked different. She looked at us all with tear filled eyes and a sad expression. She saw Greg and ran to him throwing her arms around his waist.

"Greg! I'm so sorry! He kissed me and I didn't even register what he was doing. I swear what he said wasn't true!" she says while crying into Greg's chest. He just stands there with a blank expression staring at Macy. I turn around and tell my brothers to go comfort Brittany and get dinner started. They nodded and walked away silently.

I turn back to Greg. He pushed Macy off of him and he had tears in his eyes. "Macy you're just a lying slut. I saw you in bed with him. I saw you! I loved you and you turn around and cheated on me."

"Greg I swear the sex wasn't even good. He was dirt compared to you. Please take me back," she says this while throwing herself into his chest again. I couldn't believe this girl had the audacity to tell my brother that.

I step in. I don't think Greg even noticed I was still there.I tug on Macy's arm gently to get her off my brother. She turns around so fast it almost blinds me. She takes something out of her bag and sticks me with it.  A feeling of pain shoots through my arm and to my head. My vision starts to fail and the only thing I hear is Greg telling Macy to get out and yelling upstairs for someone to call an ambulance.

I hear the sound of an ambulance and then my hearing and vision fails completely.

nooo! lol its cool. comment and vote