the "talk"

Comment and vote!!!! love ya guys

Chapter 19

'Katie?"

There was a kncok at my door. I shift in my bed and turn to face it. Julian couldn't stay the night because he was afraid of getting caught by my brother.

"Come in," I call. I was feeling way better although Greg still wouldn't let me go to school. He was way too overprotective. Matthew walks through the door and sets some soup in my bedside table. "Thanks," I say looking up at him.

He sits down on the bed and lays against me snuggling up to me like he used to when we were young.  "You know I miss the young Matthew that used to come to me every day just to snuggle," I say burying my head in his hair. It was thick and smelled like axe shampoo.

"I miss the old Katie that wasn't so clumsy and didn't have friends so she could hang out with me all the time," he says. I look down at him. He had this inncoent but faraway look in his eyes. He was a boy and boys never show weakness.

"Oh Matty I didn't know you felt that way. I'm sorry," I say hugging him and running my hands through his hair.

"It's okay Katie. You're my big sister and I'll always love you. Just spend some more time with me?" he said looking up at me.

"You got it little buddy," I say hugging him. "Now get out of my bed so I can put some clothes on. And take a shower. I feel dirty."

"Ooh and you look dirty too," he exclaims getting off my bed as if he smells something rancid. I just roll my eyes and push him out the bed. Then I walk to my closet and pick out some blue leggings,a black and white striped shirt, and blue converse. I lay the outfit out on my bed and then head to the bathroom.

In there I strip out of my pajama shorts and tank top. Then I step into the warm water relaxing my muscles and enjoying the pound of the water against my skin. I lather myself in my vanilla berry shower wash,wash my face,and shave my legs.

I turn the water off and wrap a towel around my hair. Disliking the silence I hook my iPod up to the speakers. Seconds later I'm rocking out to "What the Hell" by Avril Lavigne.

I put on the clothes and spray on purfume. Then I text Annabelle, Taylor, and Claire about hitting up the mall. I get an instant reply from them about Annabelle picking me up in 5 so I needed to be ready.

I text back okay and slip the phone into my bag. Then I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. Matthew,Chase,and Brittany were sitting at the table chugging chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies.

"Aren't you guys spoiling your dinner?" I ask sitting down at the table.

They look up at me and shrug and Brittany says," As if anyone eats dinner in this house. Plus the boys and I are going to a party so we need our energy."

"What party?" I ask as Greg comes into the kitchen. When they don't answer I ask him. "What party?"

He looks at me and shrus," Brittany's taking them to a party of one of her friends while Dylan,Damien,and I go bowling with some friends. Marnie's staying at Lala's house for the day."

Lala was Marnie's best freind. They're inseperable."Where are you going?" Chase asks me while chugging more milk.

I look at him disgusted," To the mall with the girls,"

Greg looks down at me with concern,"You sure you're up for that?" he asks worriedly. I smile at him,reasuringly.

"Yeah big brother. It's time I get out this stupid house." Just as I say that a car horn honks outside. "That's my ride guys," I say kissing all my siblings on the cheeks much to their disgust. I laugh and walk out the door to the red convertible in the street.

Time to shop!