unknown feelings

shes alive!!!! its a mirace! comment and vote...

Chapter 13

Mr. Shawn's POV

I sat there. I just sat there. Without Katie there was no reason to live. To breathe. She was my everything. I know I had just met her and she was just a girl. I know I could've treated her better. There were so many things I could've done better. If I could have one more chance. Just one to have Katie back into my life. As she layed there in my arms dull and motionless I started to cry. I knew it was weak. But around Katie I couldn't control my emotions. I said things I wouldn't say in front of anyone else.

I looked down at Katie again. Something had changed. Her face was gaining its color back. My tears fell on her face and I moved so I could wipe them up. When my thumb was about an inch away from her face when her eyes opened.The beautiful green eyes that I loved so much regained their normal brightness. She blinjs. I can't stop staring at her and she stares right back.

"Kasper," she says reaching up to touch my cheek gently. Her voice is weak and she looks as if she's aged a hundred years. She was still beautiful and always will be in my eyes. I crush her against my chest and hold her as tightly as I can. Then I lift her up and carry her to her bed. Princess style. She leans against my chest and strokes my cheek with her thumb.I lay her on the bed and lay down with her. She snuggles up close to me. I couldn't bear to leave her. Finally she breaks the silence.

"I'm sorry,' she says quietly. I look down at her. Her eyes are closed and she was trembling. I pull her closer and intertwine my fingers with hers. I bring her hand up to my face and kiss it.

"For what?", I ask.

"For scaring you like that. For making you cry. For making you think I was dead," she says looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Katie its okay. I'm just glad you're here. But what was it? What happened?", I ask this quietly. She curls into my chest still shivering. "Are you cold?" She nods and I take off my shirt and place us under the covers. Then I let her snuggle really close into me. We stay like that for what feels like an eternity. I enjoy every minute of it. Being close to her. Being able to hold her against me and protect her from everything that could ever hurt her. I knew we were both in danger and I would lay my life down for her. No matter what the promblem I would do anything for her. Anything.

She breathed in quietly and I found out she was sleeping. I pulled the cover higher on her and kiss her cheek. And at that moment I realized something. Katie meant so much to me. I would do anything to keep her happy. I didn't have to lie to her anymore. Never again.

I realized that I was in love with Katie Vaselle and she was my everything.

HES IN LOVE...FINALLY!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE