Love in the air.

he loves her he loves her. Yay ;) haha comment and vote

Chapter 14

Katie's POV

I awake snuggled against Mr.Shawn. It felt so warm there. So peaceful and perfect. I try to shift but fail when I realize his arms are around my waist and his head was buried in my chest. I smile and tap his shoulder gently to wake him up. He stirs and I tap it again. He wakes up and stares at me with sleepy eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead," I say with a smile. He smiles back and turns so I'm on top of him and he has his hands on my back.

"Morning beautiful," he says rubbing my back. We lay like that staring inot each others eyes. Then suddenly he jumps and lays me on the bed beside him. He runs to the door and closes it.

:Hey why'd you close the~," I start to say but he cuts me off. '

"Shit! We're late! I should've been keeping track of the time. They can't find a sub for me on such a short notice!" He says this while running his hands through his hair and pacing my room. I look at him for a while and then burst out laughing. He stares at me and then asks,"What's so funny?"

I laugh and then finally control myself enough to say," Kasper it's Saturday." and then bust our laughing again.

He looks at me and then jumps on the bed sitting on top of me. "Ha ha," he says and then ot of the blue he starts tickling me. I start laughing uncontrollably trying to grab his hands so I could stop him.

Then I hear a door slam And footsteps downstairs.  I push Kasper off of me and run to my door. I open it enough to peek out of it and I see my brother in the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Shit!" I say turning around. I bump iot Kasper when I do and realize he'd been looking over  my shoulder. I walk to the bed and pick up his shoes and whisper "Out the window now! Before he sees you."

Kasper nods and grabs his shoes. Opening the window he climbs out halfway but turns around and kisses me on the cheek. I smile and give him a little shove. He smiles and climbs out the window and onto the tree. Once he's safely on the ground I wave to him and he waves back. Then he runs to his car and Gets in. I watch him drive away before sitting on my bed. Only then do I realize the little box on my dresser. I wak over to it and see it has my name on it.  I open it and gasp at what was inside. Inside there was a Necklace. Gold with a red heart dangling from it. On the heart there were three things engraved. It said K&K forever in gold letters. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I turned it over in my head and saw that on the back it said 'I love you Katie'. I gasped and then smile. I immediately put it on and finger it as I go to sit down on the bed. Smiling t myself and touching the necklace every once and a while.

Kasper loved me. And I loved him back.

YAY. I'm so proud of those two. Happily ever afters are great. But not in this story...COMMENT AND VOTE. Love ya guys