my teacher is a hot vampire

Chapter 34

Katie's POV

"Wh-what do you want with me?"

He looks at me and frowns. "Now don"t tell me Kasper didn't tell you what he was planning."

I get up and run for the door but the man beats me there. Next thing I know I'm being thrown against the wall. My back hits it hard and the man comes over and crouches over me.

"My little wimp of a brother left you alone so I could kidnap you. Funny huh? And you thought he loved you. So pathetic," he said.

I stared at him in horror. Kasper wouldn't do that. He loved me. He did. There was no way he would give me up to his demented brother just for his own purposes. Would he?

Kasper's brother comes really close to my face. His cool breath on my neck made me shudder. His lips touched my neck and then his fangs grazed my delicate skin.

"I will enjoy this," he breathed.

Kasper's POV

Someone was touching her. No one is allowed to touch her, but me.

I ran faster with the men on my heels. Orpheus comes beside me running just as fast.

 "What are you planning to do?" he says in my mind. I look at him just as we come to the cemetery. I run to the entrance as fast as I can. I put my shoulder to it and burst through the entrance. The stone flies everywhere.

I dodge the stone and run down the stairs into the darkness just as I hear a scream.