Unconscious

Chapter 25

After we started running we came to a mausolea I had only seen one of those in my life and that was when my aunt died the same day as my cousin and they were put in one.

Julian walked up to it and turned a triangular stone sideways on the side and the door opened. Inside there were stairs going down. I couldn't see the bottom just darkness. Julian stepped in first and I went next. "Did I mention I'm afraid of the dark Julian?" I said nervously looking around the tight space. "And highly claustrophobic?"

Julian chuckled. Then he turned and I noticed we had come to a landing. We kept walking in silence until Julian abruptly stopped and I bumped into his back.

"Damn Jules watch where you're going," I hissed from behind him. He turned around to face me about to say something when we heard a footstep. It was faint but still clear. Julian tensed up and so did I that bad feeling from before suddenly coming back.

"Shhh,"Julian says and walks slowly torwards the stairs and looks up. Then he turns back to me with worry on his face. Before I can ask whats wrong he falls to the ground, unconscious. I scream and run to the door.

I look up and see the door was closed.

We were trapped and we hadn't known.

I felt a hard something hit the back of my head and the last thing I see before falling to the floor next to Julian is the face of a man. The blackness surrounds me as I fall inconscious.