um.... why? part two

Sad isn't it? dont worry kasper(mr.shawn) gets it later. real soon but still later...:) comment and vote...

Chapter 11

Mr.Shawn's POV

I said it. I had to. If I hadn't she would've stayed mad at me and we would've failed both our races. Mistake after mistake. It's what i do. But it's not like I lied. I mean I do feel something for Katie and I care about her way more then you'll ever know. But what I was doing wasn't self~centered and she would get over it. IF she found out,which she won't. I've hurt her enough times and one more could ruin it all.

I look a her trying to make my eyes look innocent. I can tell she didn't believ me so I knew I had to take it a step further. " Katie I'm sorry. I really am. I care about you alot and I don't want things messed up between us  beacuse I can't keep my stupid mouth shut." My eyes stay innocent. I knew that was the right thing to say but Katie wasn't like other girls. She  was smart.

"You're lying. I can tell because of those fake innocent eyes. You'll do anthing to manipulate me won't you?" Tears are coming down her face and she's looking at me. Her eyes filled with nothing but hurt. No anger and no sympathy. Just hurt. I feel a jolt of pain and my head starts throbbing. But before I can say anything about her hurt and mine Katie falls to the floor,unconcious. Her small body sprawled before me.

"Katie!" I yell moving torwards her limp body. I turn her over and stare into her beautiful green eyes. So dark and lifeless. The throbbing in my head gets even worse but I ignored it. All that mattered was the lifeless body of Katie in my arms.