Who's following me??

sorry i haven't uploaded...my boyfriend cheated on me so now i feel really devious and I'm gonna put something interesting in the next two chapters. ;) wait for it...love you guys comment and vote please

Chapter 8

The rest of the day was a bore. Mr.Shawn was on my mind every minute of the day so in french the teacher asked me to say 'That croissant looks yummy' and I said ' I have a frog in my tummy' Stupid? Yeah i know. After that I had two more run~ins with Mr.Shawn. I ate lunch in the library to avoid him.

It's the end of the day now and I'm trying to get up the courage to walk to his class... Suddenly I sense this dark presence so near I could practically smell his aura. But just as the feeling came it disappeared. I figured it was just my mind playing a trick on me but I couldn't escape the feeling that someone was watching me. I shake my head and move my lead feet to Mr.Shawn's room, my past nervousness gone.

Just as i reach the door the dark presence feeling comes back and something was breathing down my neck. It was so close to me. I ready myself to brace against any attack when suddenly the door opens and someone pulls me into the classroom,holds me by the waist,and puts a hand over my mouth. After what seemed like an eternity but was only a few seconds the stranger lets me go and the dark aura disappears.

" Fuck! They were so close to getting you. I would've been in major trouble if.."

"Um excuse me. Who are you and why is it so dark in here?" I'm squinting trying to see better but it doesn't work. The  light comes on and I see everything clearly. And I find myself standing face to face with Mr.Shawn. He was so close I could feel his breath on my lips. He was taking slow breaths as if trying to calm down.

Finally he says," You are so stupid. All you had to do was walk down a freaking hallway but no. You just had to be chased by a fucking demon. The oracle could have at least given me a smarter Princess."

I stare at him more like glare. "Well you're not so charming yourself." I say crossing my arms and leaning back on the wall behind me. 

Mr.Shawn stares at me for a moment and then walks right up to me pressing me against the wall...hard. His lips were so close to mine and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off.

"I know what you are. The most gifted and attractive of all seers. Your dark brown curly hair and your vivid green eyes. Oh and that oh so perfect body of yours can drive any man for a loop." He's playing with the hem of my shirt now. "But I'm not just any man. I'm a prince and from what I can tell I own you. I know there's a demon following you.I know your powers. You're dangerous and that's the kind of girl I want.." With that he kisses me putting his hands under my shirt. And I kiss back.