Why is my teacher so hot?

hey guys =) sorry been to busy to upload. have fun reading!!! as always comment and vote. how can i do better?

Chapter 4

Katie's POV

OH MY GOSH. I was sitting on Mr.Shawn's lap. I knew he could tell i was uncomfortable and he was enjoying it. As much as i hated to say it I was enjoying sitting on his lap myself. It was when his little friend started pushing on my thigh that I got nervous. I was attracted to him sure but he was my TEACHER. I was definitely not going down that road again... Mr.Shawn's voice broke me of my thoughts.

 "I asked if you liked my eyes," Mr.Shawn repeated.

Before I could answer the bell rang and I jumped. He chuckled and lifted me off his lap. To tell the truth i didn't want to move from that comfortable spot. When I was finally off his lap he walked to his desk and started shuffling papers.I just stood there awkwardly. He looked up from his shuffling.

"I know I look sexy Miss.Vaselle, but you have a class to attend to and if you don't hurry you will be late."

I stood there in pure shock staring at him with him staring right back to me. I could hear people coming torwards the classroom so I snapped out pf the phase and gathered my stuff. As the next class came closer i shuffled out of the classroom uttering a soft goodbye to Mr.Shawn. I could here him chuckling as I left.

LUNCH

In the lunchroom I grab a tray and get in line to get my food. I stock up on chocolate cake, a slice of pizza,and an apple juice. When I get in line to pay someone cuts in front of me.

"Hey~", I start to say but whoever it is cuts me off.

"Sorry girlie but teachers get free cuts," he says. He starts to turn around and i gasp. Hiding my face I pay for my lunch and get out of there. That was the second run~in with Mr.Shawn I had had today. I shake my head and start walking to my table. Claire was sitting at our table with our friends~ Matt,Casey,Annabelle,and Taylor. I hadn't seen them since last year. Most of them went awat for the summer to camps and stuff like that so naturally I missed them like crazy.  

"Hey Katie!," Annabelle yells to me as I near the table. "How's it goin?" As I sit down I hug her and taylor.

"What? We don't get a hug too?" Matt asks me with a look of faux sadness. He's such a good actor I almost believed him. Then I laugh and kiss him and Casey on the cheeks. They blush and i start laughing even harder. Everyone laughs with me. I missed these guys so much that it almost erased the moment Mr.Shawn a and I had together. Almost. Once the laughter dies down claire saya "So miss. fashionably late...where were you this morning?'

The whole table looks at me expectantly and I blush. "I had some...er womanly promblems," I reply meekly.

"Oh gross,Katie, you didn't have to share that. We would've been fine with an'I wasn't feeling well lie," Casey says with a grossed out look on his face.

"You shouldn't do that case,"Taylor says, " it makes you look like you're constipated." Everyone laughs again and this is how the conversation continued. Casey and Taylor's constant bickering and the rest of the table talking about god knows what. I was replaying the image of me and Mr. Shawn over and over again. finally the bell rings and we start throwing away our stuff.

"Hey, you coming to history?" Annabelle says to me. I stare at my friends and suddenly my stomach starts to hurt.

"Nah. I think I'm gonna skip. I don't feel well,". They nod and I head back to my car. No one will care if I skip plus I needed to be ready to walk the twins home at 3:45. i get in my car and drive away but nopt before I see a dark figure in my rearview mirror...

haha cliffhanger...was this chapter good? VOMMENT!!!!!!!!!!