shes one of them

Chapter 30

Katie's POV

Oh gosh why do I always black out? I don't know why I asked Kasper to change me. It hurts and now I have a huge headache.

I shake my head a little and open my eyes. The room was still dark and Kasper was on the other side of the room with his head in his hands.

"Kasper?" I say weakly so I dont make the throbbing in my head get worse though.

He looks at me and smiles. A second later he's at my side. "Do you feel okay? Any blood thirst? Do you feel weak?"

I look at him and laugh. the throbbing gone at the sight of him looking so concerned.

"Kasper I'm fine. Now what do we do now that I'm a vampire?"

He looks at me and grins. "Now ,Katie, we break out of here, get your friend Julian. and go home."

I stare at him/ "But what about Kante and his plan? I want to help you."

He hugs me and kisses my forehead. "I don't want you to get hurt," he says.

I smile and grab his hand. "I won't."  We stare at each other until we hear a cell door slam and then another one.

A body gets thrown into our cell and I hear Julian say ,"Ow could you guys stop kissing and help me up?"

I laugh and pick Julian up off the floor.

"Woah you're strong~" he starts and then when he sees my smile he gapes. Then he looks at Kasper. "Dude! You changed her. Do you realize you created the strongest vampire in history?"

I stare at both of them in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Kasper glares at Julian and then says to me "I didn't want to change you because you're a seer. a seer that is also a vampire will be stronger , faster, and less bloodthirsty."

I smile. "Cool!" I say.

"Thats not all", Kasper says. " If you're a seer and a vampire you can be killed easier than others."

I look at him in pure confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well you may be smarter,faster,stronger,and can go longer without the need for blood but one little tiny prick of a stake can kill you easily."

I look at both of them. "Well then I'll just have to avoid stakes then"

Julian laughs and we laugh with him. When it dies down Julian says to me and Kasper, "Alright you guys. As much as I like this wonderful friendly time  we're sharing I would like to go home. So can we bust the hell out of here please?"

We nod and I take a hair pin out of my hair and unlock the lock.

"Handy," Kasper says winking at me.

I laugh and Julian shushes us. I roll my eyes and together we creep down the hall torwards freedom.