Facing my future hubby part two

Hey guys sorry the last chapter was so short. I was writing in school and the teacher came :/ stupid learning. Happy reading :)

Chapter 7

At school I run to my locker and grab my stuff. The hallways were empty because everyone was in their second period class. After I have my stuff I run to Mr. Shawn's classroom while putting my hair into a loose ponytail. When I finally get there I slip through the door as quietly as I could. Mr. Shawn's back was turned to the class and he was writing on the board. Everyone was writing notes in their books so I walked quietly to a desk in the back off to the side. Before I can sit though I hear a deep sexy voice say my name.

"Ms. Vaselle the next time you decide to come in late please warn me so that you don't disrupt my class. " Even though his back was turned I could tell he was smirking. I had to retaliate.

" I didn't disturb your class Mr. Shawn. No one noticed me. " My voice is loud and confident even though I knew this guy was a vampire prince and probably didn't like to be disrespected.

"He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. His smirk had disappeared. "Excuse me Ms. Vaselle if you would like to back talk take it somewhere else" There were a few oohs.

I stared at him in shock. " But I-" I try to say something but I ended up staring at his eyes again.

" Okay since you so obviously didn't get the message yesterday we'll do it again. This time you can stay after school for a week" I'm shocked but then I start to get mad.

" But I didn't DO anything!" I say. He looks at me his eyes showing his amusement while his face showed anger. He smiles and says " A month then. And if you don't be quiet I'll make it two"

I shut my mouth instantly. No use in arguing. He continues to teach and I glare at him and sunk down in my seat. Then I hear a voice in my mind. 'You look so sexy when you glare.' I stare at Mr. Shawn I'm shock and he smirks back at me. He can read my mind. I shouldve known. Most vampires could do that like Julian. It was seriously freaky. I glared at him again and sat even lower in my seat. This was gonna be a long year...

Comment and vote!!! Love ya guys...