Ch.37

The longer someone is away, the more people give up. The more people give up, the more people lose attachment. The more attachment lost, hurts the attached.

Thats what catra was thinking. This was a few weeks after adora had gotten sick snd it was time for school again. She felt lonely, in these full school hallways that echoed with the lively students wandering around the halls and heading to specific areas for their education. She thought about her life in the recent months... what was she doing? She didnt regret what she said to adora when she first reunited with her but.... she shouldnt have jumped that gun so quickly.

What if she had a new story? What if..... the story she had now has something better? What if she had an upgrade? She hoped she could have one. But for right now, this was enough for her.

•~•
I'm alive~
Did you guys miss me?
Well, good news! I got a girlfriend and im in a poly!

Life is getting better despite some of the stuff thats happened recently. Which is why I kinda chose this song.
I'm decent. But I've also changed my writing style again and im planning on making more stories. Don't worry. But I would like your opinions on what I should write. You can find me on the owl house amino in a chat that belongs to a person called meow meow. Find me there and say "Shadow Queen Artemis" And ill respond. Or go to the shippers coven. Ask for the cohost "Alaina"