AN preffered to read

So. I have a few sayings and it does relate to love. And heartbreak. This happened awhile ago but now I'm willing to tell you guys. Before I get into that, it's ok to love and have a crush but when you tell them just know, this may seem a bit harsh, but it's not their fault. So never blame them for why you were attracted to them. And My sayings are sad but they are true.

When you tell someone you like them your "taking a chance but you need to make sure it's the right one." The reason behind this only the past me would know.

"When you take a chance, you also take a risk you may always regret." And this means what it says. Everything has a risk if you don't play your cards correctly. And know that this is all coming from experience.

If you have a crush on someone for a long time don't try to make them jealous because it just might not work but this on isn't about that last part. It's about liking someone for a long time so; "Your chasing someone who want really running. You were just slow to catch up. "

And this one is the last one an make sure your making the right choice when it comes to love. "When you fall hard, there might not be someone there to catch you."

Yeah yeah. I'm a kid. So how do I know this much about love and stuff like that? Desperation.  I was desperate and so is an EX of mine. She wants to get back together and one of the people in my class is trying to force me to get back together with her. And my class is mostly girls because we had to separate the classes due to Sexual Harassment. My ex goes to a separate school so I'm good. If you want me to I can keep you updated. But that's all for now childish people.