Ch.4 Voices

Unclean music and mild language and some sexual stuff I guess. Just be aware of the music. And an image on the songs is kinda ...ehhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catra's pov
I woke up and felt something against my back. I looked over my shoulder groggily y to see adora huddled close to me asleep. I blushed a deep red. My face heated up to the point I thought I was dieting. ' Oh my god she is so cute.' I thought and moved. I crawled on top of her to try and wake her up.(Like that scene in season 1 after adora finds the sword and passes out) I called her name for like 5 minutes before she woke up reluctantly. "Finnally adora. Geeze I called your name like a thousand times." She then blushed when she realized I was on top of her.

"Catra! G-get off.." She was blushing a bright red. I giggled and she pushed me off. "Awww is adora too scared of me~" I purred and her face exploded with red I swear.

"Shajhgrawedshs" I couldn't understand what she said because I believe it was gibberish. "Is someone flustered?" I said and she pushed me off the bed.

"Heey!" I said laughing. I got up and so did she." Ok enough messing arou-' I was cut off by the door opening and sparkles walking in.

Sparkles didn't notice me and was clearly panicked."ADORA get up we have to get to school!!! " She said and looked up and then.all.hell.broke.loose.

"Catra?! Why are you here?!" She said walking up to me clearly pissed."Glimmer stop." Adora said and stepped in front of sparkle who was not having it.

"Why?! She shouldn't be here!" Sparkles screeched and I almost laughed."adora invited me. Why are you so protective" I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Glimmer chill I invited her. I need you to go. Please? I'm gonna change. So is Catra. Just relax and don't worry about her ok." Adora said quickly. Sparkles looked at me then at adora. " fine. Explain in the car." She said and left. Me and adora th when ran to the corners of the room and started changing. We didn't take a look at each other and we got our stuff and headed down stairs. We talked about what happened with sparkles and laughed.

Adora's pov

Me and Catra laughed about what happened. It was awkward but if you think about it hilarious. But glimmer looked pissed. "Glimmer is gonna be so mad in the car. Don't die from. All her words." Catra said giggling. ' God she is so cute when she shuttle's I thought and Catra blushed. 'WAIT DID IN SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!' I snapped out of thoughts to Catra laughing.

She almost fell but she caught herself on the wall. "You really think so?" She said blushing." I mean it's ok if you weren't talking about me i-" I cut her off by putting a hand over her mouth.

"Don't start rambling. And .... I wasn't lieing..." I said and put my hand down only to be grabbed into a hug. " Thank you adora. Seeing you again brings the dieing spark inside me back to a flame." She said and I blushed." Your welcome Catra."

Glimmer then walked down the stairs a few seconds after Catra let go of me. " alright let's hurry" she said rushing out the door. "Keys!" I shouted and tossed her the keys and me and Catra got into the back and glimmer got into the drivers seat and we drove to school.

In the car~

Catra's pov
My favorite song came on. When me and adora were little we used to play it as much as humanly possible. The song is called "E.T. " by Katy Perry.(sorry if I spelt it wrong my people)

Me and adora started singing along. Her voice was so beautiful. I was into the song and singing to realize glimmer was staring at me and adora. We were singing in perfect sinc. When the song was over sparkles was shook.

"Woah.." She said and I was confused." What? What happened?" I said and adora was just as confused. "Yeah."

Sparkles shook it off." Your voices are beautiful. I've never heard anything like it. "She said and kept driving me and adora were blushing."Thanks...." in said and composed myself for about her song I knew came on. It's called 'shatter me'

Me and adora just sung to the sings we knew. Which was a lot. The songs that came on were: play with fire, lose it by oh wonder , believer by imagine dragons, whatever it takes, thunder , gasoline, castle ,monsters,demons,my demons, I see your monsters, control, kamikaze, small doses, lovely, confident, resistance, and the last one was called everybody gets high. Me and Adora's face lit up. We were so into this song that we could make the beat with claps. "LETS GO"  Me and adora yelled.

Me and adora started tapping the doors in unison with the music then we started singing. We new how to match our voices up with the song. Glimmer was amazed. She just listened and drives. From where we were there was still a five minutes drive. It was like a 30 minutes. Drive to school from where she lived.

Glimmer didn't seem to like the song very well because of how dirty this song was. Me and adora kept singing. We were having fun. We got to school as soon as the song ended. We laughed and glimmer turned off the car and we got out and grabbed our stuff. Me and adora passed bow and glimmer as we walked into the school 'geeze sparkles is quick.' I thought then I looked at adora.

"Seems you still remember our music ay." I said with a laugh and smiled. I saw adora smile as well. "I still listen to em. I love those songs so much you don't understand. I'm sad we didn't get to listen to senorita. Our music us so good I can't stop listening to it" she said as she opened her locker.

"I know right. Well we should listen to more after school." I said and we walked into class.

In class

Adora's pov

Me and Catra kept kicking each other from under the table. We also poked one about her when given the chance. Bow and glimmer joined in from the seats above us it was pretty funny. When class ended we all walked out and laughed. I could tell Catra didn't really like to be around bow and glimmer but she dealt with it. ' Catra is so cute but her nails are like claws....its cute...' I thought and we went our separate ways. We went to all of our different classes sad that we couldn't hang out more.

Catra's pov
My day was perfect.....until I saw her.....

~~~~~~
Oof look so much work. It was fun though. Sorry I didn't post sooner. I was busy.