Ch.2 The bad cat

Adora's pov

    I was surprised. When I walked inside I saw her. My new foster mom. Catra was already gone so I couldn't go out and tell her I'll tell her later though. But my new foster mom.... was no other than the principle of bright moon high. 'Angela?! What?! Am I blessed or something?!' I was pulled from my thoughts when she started speaking to me.

"Hello.  I'm going to be your new foster mom since your last one.... well I won't get into it. Come now. Let's get you to my home." She said and motioned me to follow her to her car. It was a beautiful sky blue. I got into the back seat while she got into the driver seat. We were off to her house and she was asking me questions and we were just telling each other about well... each other. She was so Lind. I was surprised on how kind she was. I was used to cruel principles not kind ones so yeah...

At Angela's house

I got out of the car and was immediately tackle hugged by my best friend glimmer. "OOF- Glimmer?! "I said and she let go.

"I'm so happy your the girl my mom was adopting!" 'Wow she is happy...well she is glimmer so I can't argue with glimmer. Her name is basically happy.' She said and grabbed my hand and led me inside and to my room. "Glimmer! Calm down!" I was laughing so hard from excitement.

"I can't! Let's have a sleepover screw school!" She said and we both sat in the bed. I had thrown my bags into the closet.

A few-pffft a long conversation later

"So do you have any other friends????" She said with a sparkle in her eyes. 'Oh Geeze she is enthusiastic' (This is the last time I'm using bold. I'm just gonna use normal text now so you'll see by the signs)

"Well I have a friend named Catra soo-" I was cut off by the look of shock and horror on glimmers face."Catra?! You mean from fright zone union?! She is basically a demon! She doesn't have good friends! Adora she is probably using you!" She said and I was shocked." She can't be that bad!" I said and threw the pillow that I realized was on my lap off and into the foot of the bed. 'That has to be a lie. I remember Catra being so nice!' I went into my bathroom and got changed into pajamas. They were ocean blue and gold and had little swords on them. When I came back glimmer was in pink and purple pajamas with sparkles on them. "Let's just drop the subject." I said and got into the bed." Let's sleep because we have school." I was about to lay down but glimmer pushed me out of the bed then fell off laughing."Hey!"

Glimmer pig (oh shi- New pov)

"Hey!" Adora exclaimed when I pushed her off the bed. I couldn't help but laugh and fall off myself. "So worth it."+I said in between laughing breaths.

"Not cool.." She grumbled and cross her arms." So not cool." She pouted and got back into the bed." ' She is so adorable when she grumbles and pouts. I'm her best friend. I'm aloud to have these thoughts. Plus in like her as a friend. 'Thats the truth. I don't really like her all that much in a romantic level. I like her on a platonic level so. I got into my sleeping bag. "Night adora. Don't fall off the bed again." I joked and fell asleep. She said something but I didn't catch it. Probably something unimportant.

The next morning

Catra's pov
I had a black eye and a few deep cuts on my skin but they didn't bother me much. I bandaged them and got ready for school. My arms were all bandaged and my legs were as well. I got onto my motorcycle and drive off to school. When I got there I saw adora with the goody two shoes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I walked into the school only for someone to put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" ' oh no... I didn't want her to see me ...now that I think about it I wouldn't have a choice...' I turned around to find adora standing there. Her friends were standing in front of the class room door glaring at me. "Don't worry about it. Ill live." I said and smiled to her then gave a quick glare to crop top and sparkle. We then went into class. I had butterflies in my stomach and my face is burning....do I like her more than a friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it folks. Expect some more in a day or two.
I love doing this so much.