Ch.23 Why do all the couples have-... shit

Catra's pov

I was picked up by adora and carried into the living room. Everyone else followed. They sat down and me and adora sat down to.....well mostly adora because she was carrying me.

"The hell-" I saw what was on the table and almost chocked on my own spit. "You got the idea kitten."

I looked up at adora and she was smirking. HOW COULD SHE BE SMIRKING WHILE IM BLUSHING.....oh no... th e roles have switched..... " I'm supposed to be smirking. Not you." I purred putting a hand on her cheek and smirked. And the roles were now correct. Easy fix.

"Hey guys. Let's get on with the

Pocky game." I heard sparkles and crop top say.(never wrote on this game.)

Me and adora never played but the others looked like they were pros. Then again we knew how to play but just.... never did.

So the first round I started and as soon as adora bit it I was kissing her. I won clearly and she was a blushing mess. Winner winner. EASY.

Adora and I did around 5 rounds I always won, obviously. The others were still going and we just played rock paper scissors.

"We have a tie." I heard mermistas sad sounding voice and looked up. "Yeah.. we're both good at this game HAHA" said sea hawk and I covered my ears when he laughed. He was so loud.

I heard crop top grumble and giggled lightly. I heard adora laugh and I instantly knew crop top lost to sparkles. So predictable. I then heart perfuma chuckle and realised that entrapta and perfuma had a clear winner. And I lol over and it was not as clear as you would think. It looks like entrapta won but really is there ever a winner in the picky game? Don't know but I say I won.

"What's next?"

And i regret those words? HELL NO.

FU-

-_-_-_-_-
Not on my server