Ch.15 Red faces of all kinds

Catra's pov
I started laughing at how much adora was blushing. I almost fell off the bed.

"Catra!" She whisper shouted. "What ?" I said with a sadistic hint in my voice making her blush more. "Your adorable." She said and I made a purr sound." No.... your not allowed to do that. Only I am~" I said and pinned her onto the bed. I kissed her and she pulled me down.

A few moments after we broke apart. " wow adora. Did I ever tell you that you kiss so good." I said and lady down next to her. She tried to tickle me but I wasn't ticklish anymore." Keep trying. You'll figure it out." I laughed then stopped laughing because she would think that I'm ticklish. I started tickling her and she squealed. I started laughing because she is so adorable.

A few minutes later

I had stopped earlier because me and adora couldn't breath from laughing. To be honest we were still laughing I fell off the bed from the fact that we were still laughing. Me and adora are probably the hardest and easiest people to make laughing if you don't get that then shame on us.

"Catra!" Adora laugh yelled when using fell off the bed making us laugh even more. I was barely about to stand up."Help me." I said and fell back down from laughing. ' We laugh to  much' I was able to oull myself together a little and I leaped over the bed knocking adora off in the process making us laugh even more and harder.

Sparkles walked in and saw us on the floor laughing she chuckled before she dragged us into the living room for Angela to see.

"Glimmer what-" when she saw us she started laughing. "See!" Sparkles screeched and me and adora laughed even more. My face was burning from so much laughter.

A few seconds later I stopped and so did adora. We giggled every once and awhile. We had huge smiles on our faces from laughing. Our faces were red and by red I mean we looked like ripened tomatoes. I bet it was hilarious to watch us roll around laughing but now sparkles and Angela were laughing a bit. Me and adora smiled at each other before I tackled her and kiss her cheek. She blushed and other saw it. "I win that game and I always will." I said and she blushed even more.  I made a purr sound and even her neck was a bit red from blushing how is that possible. I started laughing and she blushed even more.

' Oh this is going to be so much fun.'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I know it's been a bit but I just needed like a tiny break. I may slow down posts but probably not. Maybe every other day so still *clap clap clap* fast