Ch.22 Sleep over

Catra's pov

The next thing I know is that everyone else is around us. I just woke up.... and this is the wake up call? All of our friends surrounding us?

I hissed and shooed them away. "Go awaaay I'm sleeeeping. " I said and yawned." Yeah.....Go away...." I heard adora mumble.

I heard snickering and giggling. I sat up.

"Well you decided to get up. Geeze." I heard sparkles say from my right. "Glimmer be nice." I heard crop top from my left as well. 'Bet their dating ...eh.' I thought and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh wow. The cats awake. I thought she would sleep for longer." I knew that sarcasm anywhere. It was mermista. I heard sparkles say something about a sleep over. I yawned from waking up. "WOOOHOO LETS PLAY GAMES!" That...... was clearly sea hawk. Both of those 2 were on my right meaning perfuma and entrapta were most likely in front of me.

"Oh shhh. Adora is still trying to sleep." I said and flipped back down. I was too tired for yelling.

"Oh sorry." I heard perfuma say and guess from where. In front of me. I then heard a quiet moan meaning her and entrapta are making out.....well that couple has no shame... made respect from me though. I kept my eyes closed. I don't wanna get up.

I felt adora shift and wrap her arms even tighter around my waist. I smiled and held her closer. I just wanted to stay in her warmth forever and not let go. I'm so comfortable.

I knew adora was awake because of sea hawk. I'm so gonna kill him and I felt adora sit up and place me in her lap horizontally. If she stood up she could carry me bridal style. I opened my eyes and pecked her lips. I knew we were having a sleep over because they were all in their pajamas except me and adora.

I gave adora the 'Lets go change?' look and got up. I heard adora get up and follow me.

Soon we came back down with pajamas. We went and sat in the couch again and cuddled.

Let's see what were doin this time.

"Aright.

What are we doin."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Not adora I dont think....yet