Ch.12 Come and get some

Catra's pov
They shouldn't be here. "Well let's rumble. Lonnie, Rogelio." I said with a smirk. "Adora you got Kyle?" I said and looked at her."sure thing. Gonna be Easy as cake." She said. Kyle was the first to make a move. He went for adora.

Adora grabbed Kyle's arm and threw him over her and onto the ground. 'Damn. He is out cold.' I said then snapped my attention to Lonnie. It was now me and Lonnie and adora and Rogelio.

"Adora we got this" I smirked and charged at Lonnie. She threw a punch at me but I was fast and agile. I scratched her side and back I in slanted cuts. I smiled and ran back to where I was. By the time I got back to where I was she had collected herself. I saw Rogelio and adora throwing punches at each other. Adora mostly dodged them. I growled as Lonnie ran at me. I grabbed her wrist and twisted her arm. I got punched in the side and hissed. I spin her around and twisted her arm behind her back and kicked her to the ground letting go of her. I watched Rogelio fall out of the corner of my eye

We won. "Get Lonnie. No one wants you here." I said and Lonnie and Rogelio ran off. I hugged adora. "I'm sorry you were dragged into this." I said and held back tears." It's alright." I kissed her.

We kissed for a while. We stopped when we were both unable to breath. I cupped her face with my hand and I held her hand with my other." lets go to the cafe." I said and she nodded.

At the cafe.

Me and adora both got chai tea lattes. Those were our favorites. We drank them slowly. We were gonna be there and work on homework.  We were there for a few hours talking and kissing a bit. We were both pretty bruised.

Later

Adora got a call from glimmer. "Me and Catra are at the cafe......... We got into a fight this morning...... yeah come and get us please..... see you." Was all I got out of it. Me and adora got up and paid before leaving.

A few moments later

Glimmer came and got us and I sat in Adora's lap happily. We cuddled a lot. We also exchanged some little kisses.

---------
I am happy rn idk why