Ch.11 The scar,The kiss, and the fight

Fights mentions ish and lava scenes people. Laaava.

Adora's pov
I was afraid Catra was going to hate me. I was wrong from the second I thought that.

I was engulfed in a hug and heard crying.. Catra's crying. "Hey hey hey. It's ok. "I said trying to calm her down. "It isn't! I should have been there to help you!" She said and hugged me tighter. " Catra there was nothing you could do. The was glass and metal. And....big cats... I was at the zoo when the big cats escaped. I got clawed in the back them. I hardly managed to escape. Some weren't so lucky. "I said with tears.

Catra was hugging me so tightly I thought she was never going to let go. She loosened her grip slightly and I hugged her. I brought her down onto the bed again and we cuddled. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you adora. We promised to always be there for each other." She said and I shook my head and burried my head into the crook of her neck."Don't be. I should have stayed with you. Let's not worry about it now." I said and snuggled against Catra. She lifted my chin and we looked into each other's eyes for what seemed like Milliseconds but really it was 2 minutes. It's easy to get lost in her heterochromatic eyes. The wild yellow and tame blue. So bizarre that tame and wild can be together in harmony.

WARNING TAKES EFFECT HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MY FRIENDS/ FELLOW SINNERS

"I love you Catra." I said and a smile danced across my lips. I leaned closer to her." I love you more adora." She said and we locked lips. The kiss wasn't full of lust, but love. I deepened the kiss making it a all out make out session. I felt Catra sky for entrance but I teased her. I felt a sharp object against my lips and gasped. Catra took the opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth. She explored every corner of my mouth. We parted after a while for air. We both panted.

Catra's pov.

I smiled and panted. The look of remembrance appeared on a for as face and she realized I bit her lip. I laughed and tackled her down. I smiled down at her. "Catra we have to sleep. We have school. " She said and pushed me down and I flopped to the side of her. "Fine. " I pecked her lips and and burried her head into the crook of my neck. I remembered the hickey I gave her. I smiled knowing she would have it for like a week. 'I'm so dead but~ I love her so I can't do nothing and she can't do anything either.' I thought smiling. Then again adora is good with makeup. I wondered if she would be able to cover that up. Probably not but oh well. It shows that she is mine and only mine.

The next day.

The alarm clock went off. Well, Time for another week of hell. But this hell won't be so bad. I have adora with me. It would be so much better with her. We got ready before heading out and as soon as I got there I wish I stayed home...

"What are you doing here?" I hissed and and adora held my hand. "Kitty here. Ill help you." Adora said and it made me feel nether. It not enough. I knew what they wanted. And what they wanted was a fight. They found one. And I'm not backing down.

-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-$__-
Eventful chapter ay. Well I got more for you in the future.