Ch.20 Day in

Since it was snowing school was miraculously cancelled. I liked that. That means I can have more time with my adora. I pinned adora down instantly. It was snowing outside so whatever school was. Canceled.

"Catra w- nope. Come here." She said and pulled me down on top of her. I purred and put my hands on her waist. I kissed her and she kissed back. It was a heated make out session in the beginning of winter. I meowed as I pulled away she looked sad but we were both hungry despite how much we were hungry for each other we needed actual food.

We ate actual food an kissed. "Adoraa let's have a snowball fight." I said and she rolled her eyes. I'm so childish.

I walked outside in my pajamas and adora went to go get warm clothes. She came outside and was shocked to see me in pajamas. We had a snowball fight before hugged but we're taken down by crop top and sparkles. We yelped and then we all started laughing. I kissed adora and then..... then all hell broke loose.

Snow was plopped down on top of us. I broke apart from her and leaped Yom I tackled crop top boy and then sparkles. I then helped adora. It was getting pretty CD and adora was shivering. We went inside. We didn't speak much because we could understand each other without words. So we were fine. We did warm things. It as winter so we were happy.

Very happy.

-_-_-_-
Sorry it's so short. I'm go in through something horrible tnx. This is gonna be drafted for a few weeks so it's November 2nd 2019 when I did this so.