Ch.28 Memories

Triggers I guess and sad

I was pretty bored. Everyone had gone home already and it was just me and adora chilling. Of course glimmer and bow were in glimmers room because where else would they be.

I was sitting on adoras lap, reading some stuff on my phone. I was also distracted by something.

Every memory in that orphanage was as clear as day. I could remember everything perfectly. Wish I couldnt though but...that wasnt going to happen.

Why? What was the point of doing all those things to a child their entire life?

There wasnt one....at least no good reason. But...what would drive someone to do that to anyone...

ANYWAY

Enough of my depression.

I was taken out of those thoughts and memories by adora tickling me, which made me a little mad but it was fine." H-hey!" I said, looking over my shoulder at adora, trying not to laugh." What are you doing?" I asked, trying to get away but holy hell.

Adora was strong.

I kept trying and i pinched her and jumped away before launching back at her and tickling her instead." No!" She laughed, most likely because I was tickling her.

•~•~•~•

Alright. Heres the worst chapter Ive ever made...at least in my opinion.

I was told that I needed to create a feel for this story.

I dont know how to do that at this point with this story but ill keep making chapters. I jave anouther catradora story that takes FOREVER to make because its based off the actual series. Its super detailed and i jave 4 ch. And im barely 15 minutes into episode 6 whoch is where it starts from after they save catra. Ive watched it all already its just thats where im starting it from.

Im focusing a bit more on my other stories now but ill still update this one.

Ill go back to my schedule of once a week(or try to)

Sorry this chapter SUCKS by the way.

Oh, enjoy some music too XD

*Keeps editing Chapter*

By the way, I will answer comments as soon as I see them and I answer as many as I can or the ones I can actually answer or know how to respond to.