Ch.3 sly adora

Warning
Mentions of abuse in this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catra's pov
I was at school. I was bored and watched adora as she dream the class was packed so my thighs were against Adora's. It was uncomfortable but I dealt with it. She was drawing... a flower. It was so beautiful. 'Like her 'I thought and kept watching her till class ended.

"Meet me in the bathroom." She said packing up her stuff." Be quick." She said and starting shoving stuff into the bag she puts in her locker.'s by does she have so many bags? She has one for each class. Talk about organized.'

"Yeah sure. " I said packing my stuff up. I finished then said." Just make sure I don't beat you!" And she was walking out the door and laughed. "Sure kitty."

I froze. 'D.....did she just- c-call me?! KITTY?!?!' I snapped out of my thoughts and ran to the bathroom."WHAT WAS THAT?!" I said looking around for adora then someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who." Their hands were so soft it took me a moment to snap from my thoughts." Adora stahp." I said and moved their hands." But whyy." She said and put her hands down.

I turned to look at her." Why did you call me kitty." And as soon as I said it she blushed like a tomato I swear. "W-w-what do you mean... I -I- I did?" ' Oh she is so cute.

" Yeah... why. Couldn't handle this?" I said and motioned down towards myself." Adora blushed more if it was possible."Your such a flirt!" She said and laughed. I laughed as well. "Let's go home adora. Maybe I could hang out with you."

"Sure. The address is --------- at ----- ------ street" she said and we walked out of the school and to my beautiful motorcycle. I got on and gave her the helmet." Hang on tight princess." I said and we were off. I arrived and adora let go of my waist and we went inside. She dragged me to her room and sat on the bed.

Adora's pov
I dragged Catra and sat down on the bed." So why do you cuts and bruises." I said and lady down. I looked at Catra as she sat down next to me.

"Abuse. After you left... She didnt care. She didn't hurt me round you because she wanted you happy." She said and looked away but I put my hand on her cheek and forced her to look at me." Your sleeping her tonight and I'm not asking."

Catra then started laughing. "Are you my mom?" She said and fell onto the bed laughing. I soon joined her not being able to keep my composure because it was hilarious. (If the chapters are to short let me know. Ill make em longer)

"Catra really? Well I'm gonna get dressed. Don't look at me and you get dressed over there." I said pointing to the other side of the room. I got up and took off my pants and put my pajama pants on. I took off my shirt then realized my pajama shirt wasn't next to me.

" missing something. Oh and nice abbs. "I hear behind me and blush. "Catra! Stop looking and give me my shirt!!!!!!" I said and she threw it at me laughing. We went back to the bed and she was wearing some shorts and a shirt I have her.

"You do have a nice build though." She said and winked. I blushed a bright red. "We...w-w-w well so do you." I said blushing and looked away from her.

Catra laughed." Sooo you peaked too huh. " She said and sat up. "No. No. No. "I said and pulled the covers over me. "Night Catra."

Catra giggled behind me." Night princess." She said and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~whoo another chapter. I know many don't read this but I still post because I love it. I love posting. Please don't be afraid to comment. I Will take suggestions.