Christmas special

I was just setting up the Christmas decorations and shit outside when I suddenly got the chills. I looked around but I didn't see anything so I kept working. I wonder where adora is. She said she was going to make hot chocolate. Oh well. Better work before it gets co-

"SHIT" I said as I was tackled off the latter. I fell face first into fresh, five foot deep snow. "GOTCHA BITCH!" Was all I heard before someone flopped onto me.

"CROP TOP IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I said and threw him off. Oh and I didn't mention this. Guess I forgot but everybody loves with us now. S long as we take turns buying food and more than half of us have jobs and some of us take care of the house because we have a bulldog named Emily and another dog named hope, she is a great Dane. The others have about her dog named flutter, who is a lab. That's why so many of us need to be home.

"Catra let's go inside" so inside we went. I really wanted to inside anyway. We all started singing and having a good time till it was time for bed. I couldn't find adora. Hmmmm.

"HEY THERE." I heard a shout and she jumped into me. "Adoraaaa" I said and we started to wrestle before we both fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Sorry bois. But do you guys want me to do a soriku comic? Or a sora x vanitas? If you don't know what that is look up kingdom hearts. It is amazing. Ill do a nature's or a todobakudeku comic or a tododeku. I'm interested in those right now idk why. I'm also having to go to the hospital soon because of my lower back. I am a 12 year old. Oh yeah. You didn't know that. How do I write so well? I read fanfiction over fanfiction for hours and hours so I get an idea on how to write one. I was also working on my own book a few years ago, like two, and you could see where I was slowly improving. I know I'm young but hey. Can't stop a kid who loves doin something. Ignore my age but don't ignore my love for you guys. Ceeya next time!