45: His Confession

A/N: Sorry for being away guys, I'm on hiatus. Sorry din sa sobrang tagal ng update! Yes, buhay pa ang story na to 😂 and thank you all for still waiting :( Di ko talaga kayo deserve charaught. Busy kasi sa work at nakakalimutan na mag sulat. Ingat kayo palagi guys, stay safe!

************************************

KEIJI'S POV

Shit, shit, shit!

He's going to court her?!

No way.. I'm sure he'll ask to be her boyfriend right away after knowing I felt the same way as he did towards her. How confident that bastard is.

T-there's no way I'm letting that shit happen..

If I can't have her... then no one else will.

What should I freaking do?! Should I spy on them tomorrow?! Shit, I'm going insane just from thinking all this shit..

I immediately called Kai to ask for help.

[What?]

That's the first word he said right after he picked up the phone.

Is it just me or this guy is giving me cold shoulders?

I'm trying to ignore what he said to me yesterday now that I need his help.

"Seojoon, that bastard told me he's going to court her tomorrow! What should I do? I can't let that happen! You have to help me here!"

Seconds have passed, I haven't heard any word from the other line.

"Seojoon?!"

What's wrong with this guy?!

[Good for her then, she's finally going to be with a man that deserves her. That's alright Keiji, if you truly care for her then you'll lead her to a proper path]

W-what? Is he being serious?

"So you're telling me I'm leading her to a bad path if she's going to be with me?"

He doesn't have to say it that way!

I've always known that I'm not good and a decent person and that I may be a bad influence but having someone important emphasize it to you feels like shit..

[Yes, if you refuse to believe it then why don't you look at yourself? You're saying--]

"Seojoon! stop thinking I'm still the same bastard before just because you saw me doing it with those girls! I didn't even know I was taken cause I was---"

Shit! I can't tell him.. If he'll know I was under the influence of drug, It'll be over for us. I'm sure he will never talk to me again like before. It took him almost a month to talk to me when the same thing happened.

If I tell him now, I'm sure he won't believe me if I say those girls made me drink it cause before.. I used it on my own will. Who would believe someone like me anyway?

[Call me back when you're already sane]

*END CALL*

What the.. He never said those words to me.

I sighed and rest my head to the bench I'm sitting...

Why do I feel like I've been played by fate? Is it because I'm like this? Or is it because of my doings? My past? Bullshit. Is this karma?

I don't have any choice but to do everything on my own.. I could fix my thing with Seojoon but now, I should stop that guy from what he's going to do tomorrow.. I can't let her be taken away from me.