39: Encounters & Apology

KEIJI'S POV

Damn it.

I feel so freaking irritated with what I saw a few minutes ago before going here at the rooftop.

Meiko's eating at the cafeteria and right, she's not alone.

It made me feel so annoyed that I want to punch someone to release my feelings but instead of doing that, I took a fresh air here at the rooftoop to calm myself cause I am not belligerent anymore who always engage in fights that I can't go home without bruises.

I learned to control myself and abandoned that attitude of me. I can't afford myself from ruining this good looking face of mine.

When I calmed down, I sat on the bench and drink the bottled water I purchased at the cafeteria.

Not knowing what to do to entertain myself, I grabbbed my phone inside my pocket and unlocked it.

I opened my facebook at bumungad ang mga litrato na nasa kauna unahan sa newsfeed ko.

It was tagged on Meiko and that bastard.

I clicked the photos, there was ten of it. It was photos of them during the event where they played as romeo and juliet.

All photos consists only the two of them, It was as if they're having a photoshoot inside the room with their costume on.

There was a photo where they're both sleeping and that guy leaned his head on her shoulders, a candid photo of them talking and smiling, a photo of their back.

I was scrolling through the photos when a water splashed unto my face.

"Shit!"

I wiped my phone to my pants at ibinalik iyon sa bulsa.

What the fck just happened?

My gaze just went to my hand holding the bottled water.

It was smashed.

I didn't even notice that I squeezed it so hard that the bottle cap flew causing the water to splash on me.

"Is this how you fcking do your revenge meiko? by messing my head up?"

I threw the bottle away.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

KAI'S POV

"He's fine, dad."

[Thank you, Kai. You're the only one who I can really count on when it comes to this. Please watch him out for me and if anything happens, report it to me immediately. Even if he's already responding to me, I don't trust his words. You know how troublemaker my son is]

"I will"

*End call*

Keiji's dad. Dad na rin ang tawag ko sa kanya sa sobrang lapit namin sa isa't isa, Keiji and I are close friends since elementary and his family acknowledged our friendship. Since then, they treat me as their own son.

His dad contacts me sometimes, he wants me to report Keiji's doings inside the campus and make sure he won't cause any trouble. Same thing for meiko, The only difference is, he's only going to ask kung kamusta si meiko since she's not a troublemaker like him.

I placed my phone beside the laptop I'm using right now.

When I finished doing my stuff, I closed my laptop and leaned on my seat.

What Kei said a few days ago is still bothering me, I can't stop overthinking about it.

I didn't expect that thing to happen.