22. Study x Confession?

KEIJI'S POV

She gently approached me by slowly crawling towards me...

I didn't say anything, I simply glared coldly at her lustful eyes..

She looked at me for a while after reaching up to me..

"What are you waiting for?"

She sighed and touched both of my cheeks with her hands that is shaking..

Now, what are you going to do meiko?

Without any hesitation, she rushed over and kissed me.

.. I was a little surprised cause she doesn't really kiss me on her own..

But of course, I didn't respond.. Just to add a little bit of spice, though, this is making me excited..

Making her lead, not knowing what she'll do next and seeing her try so hard is really... fcking arousing. Does she really want mine that bad?

I didn't respond to her kiss, keeping my mouth closed yet that didn't made her stop..

?!?!!

She suddenly slid her hands inside my shorts, grabbing mine and caressed it, which made me startled.

"Meiko------"

Damn, she's really desperate for it...

I forced myself not to do anything and make her lead the night..

She then let go from kissing me..

Have you had enough because I wasn't responding?

I frowned when she moved her body down on me and pulled my shorts which revealed mine that is now hard because of what she did.

She stares at me as she kissed my tip, and licking its body.

Shit...

.. I bit my lip when I saw her took mine and sucked with her small mouth..

Although I can see that she is struggling, she still continues sucking mine..

"A---ahh... dammit.."

I held her head, trying to pull it off and make her stop..

"T--that's enough meiko..."

She showed me an upset face, she knows why I made her stop..

?!??!!

She suddenly slapped my hands that's holding her hair and grabbed mine, sucking it again..

"Fck.. You're going to kill my dick if you do that.."

The way she's did it made me anxious that she might bite me off..

"I told you that's enough.."

She finally stopped.. Fcking hell I thought my dick is going to be eaten.

She crawled up to me and sat between my thighs..

"S-sorry...." She said and kissed my neck while slowly grinding on me..

S-shit...

I felt her hands touching mine and rubbed it down to hers then she grabbed my hands and let it touched her breast...

Dammit... Why is she so fcking erotic...

"T-touch me...Please..."

I left a smirk and I groped her breast, squeezing them so tight like she wanted.

I've seen this many times but I can't still gasp how big it is..

Ah.. I'm getting so turned on with this..