28. Back home Sex

KEIJI'S POV

Not sayin a word huh, i bet she's laughing on her damn mind, how she got me all fcked up!

"How fun is it making me believe your sht while fcking other guys huh?! Tell me meiko, did you have fun spinning me around?!"

I gripped her throat tightly while saying those words.

My body is shaking out of extreme madness when she didn't utter a word. It only shows how guilty she is!

"Fcking tell me meiko!!"

My head feels hot, I feel my blood boiling up inside of me and my heart beating so fast due to the intense irritation i'm feeling.

She's crying, still not sayin any word.

I don't know what to fcking think. I'm so mad that i can't think of anything else to do but hurt her.

Why am i so incensed? Even though i know that they stopped halfway..

I just want her to fcking admit it. So why can't she do it?! What's so hard about telling the truth and admitting a lie at the same time?!

"K-keiji.. tama na.."

"So you won't really fcking tell me huh?! Do you like pain that much?!"

I kissed her again roughly, I want to fcking rip this lying mouth. I held her hands and pushed it off to her both sides then licked and kissed her neck, seeing the mark that fcking bastard left made me even more furious. I bit her shoulders because of it.

"Keiji----s-sasabihin ko na sayo---please.. Nasasaktan na ako.."

She said between her cries, I paused and lift my face up.

"I-inaamin ko.. O-oo nagsinungaling ako sayo.. Si Ivan yung naglagay nun nung nag field trip kami.. p-pero maniwala ka keiji.. walang nangyari samin.. I-inamin nya na may gusto sya saken k-kaya nya nagawa y-yun.. kaya please keiji.. wag kang magalit saken please..."

I didn't know hearing her admit it is more irritating than hearing it with someone else so i tried to calm myself. This is what i want, to make her say it and i got it. She's even begging me to not get mad at her, is she this concern with other people's feelings? Is that the reason why she can't fcking say no to that son of a btch?

Now that she already admit, what should I do with her?

She was still crying while looking at me..

Fck.. Now, I wonder if she showed this expression to that bastard? If Seojoon didn't managed to stop them, I'm pretty sure she's going to show this side of her with that damn bastard.

Dammit.. I'm getting mad because of my own thoughts.

I'm so mad that i forgot that I want to fck her right when she come back home.

"Keiji..sorry.."

"Since you admitted it, I accept your apology but meiko... Don't you fcking lie to me next time, you already know that being lied to is what i fcking hate the most so from now on, you are going to answer my questions honestly. Do you get it huh?"

She nodded without any hesitation.

I let go of my hand that is gripping both of her arms on her sides and get off the bed.

Damn.. I guess i need some air to cool my sht off.

I was about to leave the room when she held my shirt, is she trying to stop me from leaving?

"Keiji.."

Fck.. Just now.. She looked like she wants it.. But I can't blame her, we didn't do it for two days.